Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, just got my room in Cranagh at Coleraine, anyone else saying there? Or anyone in flat 6, second floor?

So excited about starting now!!

ReputationRep:
    What block you in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    how do you find that out? it says on the contract thing room k6-1...does that mean block K? i havent a clue hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Block K Flat 6 Room 1

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    haha, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hushnoo)
    Hiya, just got my room in Cranagh at Coleraine, anyone else saying there? Or anyone in flat 6, second floor?

So excited about starting now!!

My friend is in that flat! She doesn't have TSR though.. at least I don't think so- but I'll probably come up to see her from time to time ( I'm in 1st floor flat three) , so hi in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    In block K? Oh hi!! Cool This is all so exciting lol...bet im the oldest one in my flat though, i'll be like a granny haha i'm 22. Add me on facebook if you want (Janice Peck), be good to get to know some people before going

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hushnoo)
    In block K? Oh hi!! Cool This is all so exciting lol...bet im the oldest one in my flat though, i'll be like a granny haha i'm 22. Add me on facebook if you want (Janice Peck), be good to get to know some people before going
    Okay, so there are a few people with your name, so here is a direct link to my FB ! Feel free to add me- (It just saves me the embarrassment of going "oh- you aren't the girl from TSR!")

And I know- I really cannot wait now that I've got accomodation sorted. ITS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!

https://www.facebook.com/chlowilson1994

ReputationRep:
    i've applied to cranagh but still haven't heard back.. fingers crossed ! !

ReputationRep:
    aw fingers crossed for you! you should hear back sometime soon hopefully!

ReputationRep:
    anybody in block A flat 3?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone staying in Cranagh private mail me your fbook and ill add you to a group chat with others, easier to talk and find out where everyone is staying

ReputationRep:
    Anyone 1st floor, flat 3, block f?

ReputationRep:
    Got my accommodation changed from Maple Lodge to Cranagh! Anyone staying on Ground Floor, Flat 1, Block N?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in flat 4 first floor block A

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lexxiii)
    I'm in flat 4 first floor block A
    Hey. I'm in flat 3 first floor block a. We are neighbours )

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone in Block B, flat 2 ground floor?

ReputationRep:
    block C flat 3 anyone?????

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone in Block I? Flat 1? I'm so nervous! :O I'm on the cranagh FB page and no one seems to be in block I lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmmaBee93)
    Anyone in Block I? Flat 1? I'm so nervous! :O I'm on the cranagh FB page and no one seems to be in block I lol
    Yeah im in block I havent found anyone else though lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.