Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey

Just got my place confirmed at Reading. Anyone else on the Economics course? I'm coming from Bolton, would be interesting to see where everyone else is from and to say hi.

Cheers James

ReputationRep:
    Got into Reading for Economics (L100) too!

I'm from Devon in the sunny south west.

ReputationRep:
    Yepp Bsc Economics L100!
    And I'm from London

ReputationRep:
    Cool - I'm on the L101 course. Have either of you visited the uni yet? I'm going for a look around next Wednesday.

James

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking around next wednesday haha!

ReputationRep:
    hey that's cool hahaha I'll look out for you. Coz we're coming from Bolton we're having to set off at 6am!!!!!! have you sorted out your accommodation yet? I think I'm going to book something on Monday when the applications open then hope it looks ok when I see it on Wednesday.

James

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm going to book on on Monday as that's when it's open for me. Exeter was my first choice so i havn't yet chosen accommodation for Reading.

I'm looking mostly at Childs, Mackinder and Stenton Hall as I want self catering and they look like good places to be!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same as me - Manchester was my first choice. I'm looking at the single ensuite self catering rooms (£136 pw).

James ;o)

ReputationRep:
    This was my insurance uni too! Not feeling very prepared about all of it yet :/

ReputationRep:
    Come along for a visit next Wednesday ;o)

James

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.