The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nice doesn't necessarily have to do with the way you look!
Reply 2
debates_999
Do girls miss out on the nicest guys out here on TSR by not posting there pics?
What do you mean?
surely the nicest guys are more interested in personality :tongue:
Reply 4
I don't think most of the girls on TSR, join TSR, for the purpose of finding a "nice guy".
Reply 5
I don't post my pic. and I've 'met' some lovely guys here on TSR - and indeed, some in real life.

But as the poster above me has said - we're not a dating service! :rofl:
Helzerel
we're not a dating service!

Why? When students at universities can marry each other, why cannot it happen on The Student Room?

i mean not with that straight forward a purpose, but who knows, where you may meet/find your love of life !!!!!
Reply 7
debates_999
Why? When students at universities can marry each other, why cannot it happen on The Student Room?

It has happened.
Reply 8
debates_999

i mean not with that straight forward a purpose, but who knows, where you may meet/find your love of life !!!!!

:rofl: There's a few couples engaged - who met off TSR...and there's quite a few bf/gf that met from TSR - go check out the Couple thread in Chat.

- It wasn't their main aim of signing up to TSR though lol.
Reply 9
A few?

There are quite a lot of couples, but as Helzerel said, it wasn't their main intention.
Reply 10
Are there actually any couples on here that have hooked up in real life?
Yes. I'm getting married in April to Wzz.

There are quite a few couples on here.
Reply 12
Are there actually any couples on here that have hooked up in real life?

Go look at the Couple thread in Chat - a fairly long list.
Reply 13
BlackHawk
Yes. I'm getting married in April to Wzz.

Aw wow - I didn't know it was April. :smile:

Have you started looking for a dress?
Yep, have paid for my dress as it's getting designed. :smile: Pretty much everything is paid for now. Just the little details to work out!
Reply 15
BlackHawk
Yep, have paid for my dress as it's getting designed. :smile: Pretty much everything is paid for now. Just the little details to work out!

As long as you're planning to have chocolate somewhere in the menu it'll be just dandy. :p:
Mmm chocolate cake! :biggrin:
Reply 17
BlackHawk
Mmm chocolate cake! :biggrin:

Fantastic! Now I know the wedding will go great! The important details such as your dress and chocolate have all been sorted. The rest is immaterial really..:p:
:rofl:
Reply 19
Congrats and best of luck.

Latest

Trending

Trending