B in maths
    B in chemistry
    C in physics

ReputationRep:
    AS levels*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by george2k10)
    AS levels*
    Try http://www.whatuni.com you can put in your expected grades and see which unis are there - most of the RG ones are there at AAB

ReputationRep:
    Ah, my eldest was in exactly this position last year. We discussed lowering sights to other unis.

But in the end there was a deep breath, a hard swallow, and a repeated year. Which was tough psychologically, but this summer the results were two As and a high B. Don't rule out repeating if you can. It's worth it unless you know you really honestly flogged your heart out this year and couldn't do any better. Only you know that.

Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    An alternative to retaking a year would be to have a foundation year as one of your choices for university... not sure how many RG unis do foundation courses, but I know a guy who did a foundation year at a non RG uni and then applied to universities with his grade from that... but with a lot of hard work you could probably get your grades up! It's not the end of the world

Good luck

ReputationRep:
    My mate did a foundation year in Bristol uni for aerospace. This was several years ago though.

ReputationRep:
    I got BBBC at AS and got offers from Warwick, B'ham,Nottingham and Loughborough with AAB prediction, I got accepted to Nottingham this summer so it's really possible for you to get the grades (Or even higher!)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.