Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    • US Army: was founded to fight the British (1775)
    • Auschwitz: largest Nazi concentration camp was established in German-occupied Poland (1940)
    • TWA Flight 847: was hijacked by Lebanese Shi'ites after takeoff from Athens, beginning a 17-day ordeal (1985)

ReputationRep:
    guess todays not really a good day then, how about tomorrow?its my birthday,lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by debates_999)
    • US Army: was founded to fight the British (1775)
    • Auschwitz: largest Nazi concentration camp was established in German-occupied Poland (1940)
    • TWA Flight 847: was hijacked by Lebanese Shi'ites after takeoff from Athens, beginning a 17-day ordeal (1985)

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mouse89)
    guess todays not really a good day then, how about tomorrow?its my birthday,lol
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A.ndrew)
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow :party:
    thanks,lol. im gonna rep you for that

ReputationRep:
    No Problem, hope you had a good day

ReputationRep:
    • North America: was first sighted by a European, explorer John Cabot (1497)
    • Berlin airlift: Russian blockade forced the West to deliver food and coal by air transport for 11 months (1948)
    • Vietnam: was reunified two decades after split (1976)

ReputationRep:
    • Korean War: broke out when forces from the communist North invaded the South (1950)
    • Engel v. Vitale: prayer in public schools was ruled a violation of the First Amendment (1962)
    • Croatia: declared independence from Yugoslavia, as did neighboring Slovenia (1991)

ReputationRep:
    • WWI: was sparked by the assassination of Austrian Archduke Ferdinand (1914); the Treaty of Versailles ended the war on the same day, five years later (1919)
    • Slobodan Milosevic: former Yugoslavian leader was turned over to the UN war crimes tribunal (2001)
    • Iraqi Interim Gov't: took power after US handover (2004)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cantthinkofname)
    No offense but people like me who is going to leave most his family in three days to go back to a rubbish country have more problems to deal with then getting a 'dog'
    Its still something that's worrying her though - this thread is for anyone and everyone to write what they want, what's worrying/concerning them - no matter how small or big that may be - they're still problems!
    I'm sorry that you're about to have a rough few days with leaving your family and things, but that doesn't make SweetNothing's problems any less important. So please don't label it (inadvertantly) as such.
    Hope you don't take this the wrong way -

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Its still something that's worrying her though - this thread is for anyone and everyone to write what they want, what's worrying/concerning them - no matter how small or big that may be - they're still problems!
    I'm sorry that you're about to have a rough few days with leaving your family and things, but that doesn't make SweetNothing's problems any less important. So please don't label it (inadvertantly) as such.
    Hope you don't take this the wrong way -
    The hell?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guybrush Sheepgood)
    The hell?
    I don't even know :lolwut:
    I was wondering where this post had gone... :confused:
    I'm going to blame the tsr app.
    Sorry

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.