Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I can feel my cheekbones are below the outside of my eyes, however you cant really see them as I have quite chubby cheeks, anyway I can define them more?

ReputationRep:
    Contouring

ReputationRep:
    Use a matte bronzer with no shimmer in and brush it onto the hollows of your cheeks, below your cheek bones. For this i use nars laguna bronzer, but if you want something cheaper bourjois so really nice affordable bronzers. If you're pale, things such as illamasqua's cream pigment in hollow would work well as it creates the look of a shadow. If you want to define your cheeks some more you could use a shimmery highlight on the tops of your cheek bones to create a contrast with the bronzer. Highlighters are available from most brands and colours depending on what you're after, whether you wan liquid/cream/powder. Hope this helped

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I use Sleek's face contour kit which comes with a dark powder for contouring and a highlight powder. You can just apply the contour under your cheekbones but it brings them out even more if you apply a little bit sort of from your hairline to the edge of your eye if that makes sense. Just make sure you have a nice big powder brush to blend it loads! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow1rdFOlxnk this guy's tutorials are really useful

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.