Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, anyone going to live in Morton House in September?

I have accepted my offer but have no clue which room I'm in :confused:

I'm studying Maths , anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I was offered one here but im rejecting it lool soz..

ReputationRep:
    Im in morton house. Didnt put it down for any of my options but I'm getting over it now haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It's the same for me, they gave me exactly the opposite of what I wanted but I rang up and talked to one of the wardens there, he was lovely so I reckon I'll get over it fast and make do!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah loads of people are saying it's really good so fingers crossed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It wasn't my first choice but at least it has a roof.. I hope? :P
    Anyway it should be a fun year!

Studying Physics myself!

ReputationRep:
    Im studying physics as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImAshley)
    Im studying physics as well
    Oh sweet :P Which course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InditeHarry)
    Oh sweet :P Which course?
    Physics with astronomy. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HeyImAshley)
    Physics with astronomy. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh just straight 4 year physics
    1st year's usually the same anyway from what I hear anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InditeHarry)
    Ahh just straight 4 year physics
    1st year's usually the same anyway from what I hear anyway.
    Ahh cool yeah I think so. Kind of scared that I've forgot everything haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I accepted last night , wasn't on my list but its not worth challenging when accomdation is becoming so scarce ! Checked it out on street view and it actually looks okay

ReputationRep:
    I went on the waiting list to see if I could get into one of my choices but still accepted Morton House cause I didn't want to become homeless. The website doesn't have a very good picture of the place but google maps helped. Nice to see how close we are to the field and Carnatic House too.

ReputationRep:
    Im in Morton house aswell, It was my third choice. Didn't want catered either, but I am sure it will all be fine. Does any body find out when we get our room numbers and stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychomiko95)
    Im in Morton house aswell, It was my third choice. Didn't want catered either, but I am sure it will all be fine. Does any body find out when we get our room numbers and stuff?
    I'm guessing when we get there ,there was nothing during the application process to suggest otherwise!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronHirst)
    I'm guessing when we get there ,there was nothing during the application process to suggest otherwise!
    Damn, I was hoping to get a letter through the post or something. I'd like to know ahead where I'm going to be going, especially if it's a high floor :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orahap)
    Damn, I was hoping to get a letter through the post or something. I'd like to know ahead where I'm going to be going, especially if it's a high floor :/
    Tbh so would I , I'd prefer to be higher! , there's still a few weeks so something could come through

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CameronHirst)
    Tbh so would I , I'd prefer to be higher! , there's still a few weeks so something could come through
    The height doesn't bother me, would really like to know before i go though. Me and a few friends applied together, want to check we are on the same floor.

ReputationRep:
    The height doesn't bother me, would really like to know before i go though. Me and a few friends applied together, want to check we are on the same floor.
    The university accommodation office is your best way to get an answer , or at least give some indication to when we find out !

ReputationRep:
    Some people are saying the end of August don't know how true this is though

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.