Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you

ReputationRep:

You're reasonably attractive, I certainly would, although, is this thread predicated more so in curiosity, or mere lugubriousness?

ReputationRep:
    You can't really judge a personality from how someone describes themselves very well... and are their supposed to be pictures or is my internet browser not working? :L

Guess firefox is just annoying me...

Also how can I say I would date you if I don't even know you? :L

These threads annoy me so much. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Maid Marian)
      These threads annoy me so much. :sigh:
      Hear, hear.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by satisfcation)
      x
      You must be incredibly confident if you are willing to put your photos up on a public forum. You're very attractive.

ReputationRep:
      I honestly wouldn't have posted if I knew people were going to get annoyed

ReputationRep:
      I cant even see the pictures

ReputationRep:
      You're pretty, but then you know it don't you? You just wanted to further boost your ego.

You don't look insecure or anything on your photos, you know you're good looking and you're just showing off.

ReputationRep:
      wouldtap/10

ReputationRep:
      look like a casj beat, would tap.. but ya don't look wifey material
      • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
      HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

I was just wondering if you find me attractive or pretty. I dont think i am :/ Am I just cute? Am I ugly? Am I average? Am I gorgeous? If you are a guy would you date me? What things can I do to improve my look? Which picture do you like the best? Best features?

My personality is kind of cute, flirty, creative, random, I'm the kind of girl who will yell out something weird like heeeey macerena when it gets dead silent, i'm happy and always laughing and smiling. I'm always one to give more than I get and do my best to help out anyone whenever they need it. A negative is sometimes I get lost in a world of fantasy.

haha sorryyy I am just really bored today . Thank you
      Your head is shaped like a grape.

ReputationRep:
      HONEST ANSWER PLEASE

You're attractive, but I wouldn't date you because you look waaay on the wrong side of legal.

ReputationRep:
      Elbows too pointy, 6/10 at best

ReputationRep:
      I like your nose and your hair. Is your hair natural? Of course, I can't say whether I'd go out with you or not from just looking at your pictures.

What's your ethnicity by the way?

ReputationRep:
      I'd lick your feet, amongst other things. But feet first.

ReputationRep:
      You're obviously very attractive but you sound pretty annoying.

ReputationRep:
      *cough* attention whore *cough*

ReputationRep:
      You quite clearly know ur attractive :rolleyes:

you sound rather annoying tbh.

ReputationRep:
      You annoy me. You clearly know you are attractive, and are fishing for compliments. Please remove your head from your own arse you absolute gimp

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.