Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Where can i get some good briefs from, tight but not too tight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shanej13)
    Have you tried ASOS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Autistic Merit)
    Have you tried ASOS?
    Yah, they are too loose haha need something tight

ReputationRep:
    Yah, they are too loose haha need something tight
    Here's two links:

http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Clothin...rtBy=price-asc

http://www.banglads.com/mens-underwear-c20

Not used Mr Porter before but Banglads has some nice tight briefs and I've bought a couple before. Still going strong.

ReputationRep:
    Here's two links:

http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Clothin...rtBy=price-asc

http://www.banglads.com/mens-underwear-c20

Not used Mr Porter before but Banglads has some nice tight briefs and I've bought a couple before. Still going strong.
    Cool, just looked and they look nice. I need undies that practically kill your bits ahhaha, don't like anything dangling

ReputationRep:
    Cool, just looked and they look nice. I need undies that practically kill your bits ahhaha, don't like anything dangling
    Which site did you prefer?

Having had a look at these now I'm dying to buy another pair. Bloody skint as well!

ReputationRep:
    Which site did you prefer?

Having had a look at these now I'm dying to buy another pair. Bloody skint as well!
    Banglads, more sexy i think. I might have to go back to rubber if i can't find any

ReputationRep:
    When you say briefs do you actually mean briefs or do you mean boxer-briefs which are like tight boxer shorts?

If you mean briefs then have a look at David Beckham's H&M collection even though I have only tried the boxerbriefs, I'm sure the briefs would be just as good and they are priced reasonably. Quality is really good!

Also I want to give a shoutout to Aussiebum, its primary target seems to be gay people but don't let that put you off if you are not gay, the quality of their stuff is really good and I think they have a sale on right now. They have loads of varieties from just plain looking ones, to fun ones to ones that help make your package look bigger!

Oh and Emporio Armani ones obviously look good too but I would say their 'S' is more like a 'M' compared to other brands.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luxray)
    When you say briefs do you actually mean briefs or do you mean boxer-briefs which are like tight boxer shorts?

If you mean briefs then have a look at David Beckham's H&M collection even though I have only tried the boxerbriefs, I'm sure the briefs would be just as good and they are priced reasonably. Quality is really good!

Also I want to give a shoutout to Aussiebum, its primary target seems to be gay people but don't let that put you off if you are not gay, the quality of their stuff is really good and I think they have a sale on right now. They have loads of varieties from just plain looking ones, to fun ones to ones that help make your package look bigger!
    Oh and
    Like Briefs (Y-fronts), I have tried H&M and they are too loose for me. I have got a couple of aussiebum but i feel weird sort of knowing what they are for haha but wear some nice ones/

ReputationRep:
    Like Briefs (Y-fronts), I have tried H&M and they are too loose for me. I have got a couple of aussiebum but i feel weird sort of knowing what they are for haha but wear some nice ones/
    Really? was it the David Beckham branded ones because they are slightly tighter than the regular H&M ones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luxray)
    Really? was it the David Beckham branded ones because they are slightly tighter than the regular H&M ones.
    Yah, they just rubbed my bits because it was loose. I might have to try my old friend rubber

ReputationRep:
    bumpp

ReputationRep:
    I found boxers from H&M to be the tightest ones around. Any tighter and it'd be like sticking your balls in a vice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J_Dilla)
    I found boxers from H&M to be the tightest ones around. Any tighter and it'd be like sticking your balls in a vice.
    Really? I found them to be loose ahaha, the vice it is then i guess

ReputationRep:
    bump

ReputationRep:
    I've got some briefs from Primark before. I also found the H&M own brand fairly tight myself, maybe they changed them?

Where do you get the rubbers from? got a link?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ab210)
    I've got some briefs from Primark before. I also found the H&M own brand fairly tight myself, maybe they changed them?

Where do you get the rubbers from? got a link?
    I got the rubber from a adult site, not sure if i am allowed to post the link on here as it is adult. They are nice and tight though but ackward in public

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.