The Student Room Group

Need Help!! STRESSING OUT

Hi
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Resitting 6 exams, while taking 6 A2 exams will be incredibly, incredibly tough indeed. It just depends on how hard you are willing to work, but even then that's quite a tall ask. Have you considered retaking the year entirely? Taking 6 extra exams may do more damage than good!
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
Resitting 6 exams, while taking 6 A2 exams will be incredibly, incredibly tough indeed. It just depends on how hard you are willing to work, but even then that's quite a tall ask. Have you considered retaking the year entirely? Taking 6 extra exams may do more damage than good!

that's where i'm stuck :angry: I have done many papers for maths and never have i got below a C . This is really frustrating, as i don't know where i went wrong. i don't want to retake the year entirely :frown: If i want to do As during A2 i'll have 13 exams :confused:
Reply 3
Original post by BlueArmy-CFC
that's where i'm stuck :angry: I have done many papers for maths and never have i got below a C . This is really frustrating, as i don't know where i went wrong. i don't want to retake the year entirely :frown: If i want to do As during A2 i'll have 13 exams :confused:

Sleep on it. Wake up again tomorrow and re-assess the situation. No-one at all should be making decisions like these today. Then maybe go and seek assistance from your school? They'll have seen this before and will offer you some advice.
Reply 4
Original post by Nirgilis
Sleep on it. Wake up again tomorrow and re-assess the situation. No-one at all should be making decisions like these today. Then maybe go and seek assistance from your school? They'll have seen this before and will offer you some advice.

Thank you so much ! i hope i make the right decision :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest