The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

UWIC, Event Management 2013 anybody?

Looking to find some people studying Event Management at Cardiff Met starting September 2013? Don't know a soul starting so I'm mega scared. Wanted a head start, but can't seem to find any website where you can meet other students! Someone tell me your studying with me!! :frown:
Im doing Event Management too, I don't know anyone either
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm going through clearing for Business Management, waiting a reply :frown:
Im coming from Ireland if i get in and i don't know anyone there so don't feel too bad!
I'm doing events and don't know anyone either, so excited to actually start now though!
Reply 4
I'm doing events too!
Reply 5
I'm hopefully doing Events! Had some issues with the exam boards not sending my results to Cardiff so I still have a conditional! Providing I get the unconditional, I was thinking maybe all us events students can track down as many events students as possible before we arrive (or just keep it to us TSR people) and all go for a drink before the course starts maybe?
Reply 6
I'm so glad there is some people! I didn't want to go totally in the deep end!! Going for that drink sounds great!!
Reply 7
Yay awesome! I'm excited but mega nervous! Where abouts are you all coming from? I'll be coming from Bournemouth!
Reply 8
Someone made an Events Management FB Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/493499727395031/ =D
Reply 9
Same as me!! I'm from Birmingham!! (and yes I have the horrible accent hahaha!). Are you going into halls or? And when you moving in? Im going a week Monday!! Oh I'll have a look at that page! Thanks!:biggrin:
I've applied for Victoria, but I've not been confirmed anywhere because my exam results got held back by the exam board so I still haven't got the unconditional! It's an absolute pain! I'm from the south so I sound like a farmer haha :smile: You seem to be moving pretty early! I plan to move as soon as possible =D Are you going into halls?
Reply 11
Oh cool! Im meant to be going Cyncoed because I have a training week Tuesday 27th. But she still hasn't got back to me so I can only presume im staying at plas gywn halls! ive rang her a million times! and oh god what a pain!! must be horrible not knowing what the hell has happened!!
Reply 12
I'm hopefully doing events management too! :smile: Just waiting for it to be confirmed! I only live an hour away from Cardiff but can't wait to move out! Still deciding where I'm living mind.. haha!
Reply 13
Cool! Im glad im starting to see people joining!! Honestly thought I was gona be totally in deep end lol!!
Reply 14
You'll be fine! Us Welsh will make you feel at home :smile: haha
Original post by kirstylouisex
Oh cool! Im meant to be going Cyncoed because I have a training week Tuesday 27th. But she still hasn't got back to me so I can only presume im staying at plas gywn halls! ive rang her a million times! and oh god what a pain!! must be horrible not knowing what the hell has happened!!

Super scary! haha :smile: I think I spoke to you on the FB group about this! At least I think it was you :P
Reply 16
Original post by rachiriot
Super scary! haha :smile: I think I spoke to you on the FB group about this! At least I think it was you :P

Yeah ive joined that facebook page, im Kirsty Grimwood on there!
I've all of a sudden come to the realization that I'm going to miss my family back home SO much! Anyone wanna become my surrogate family? :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending