The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Heyy

I accepted an offer through adjustment today, for the Property Planning and Development course at Kingston I cant wait to start. I'm still no sure whether I will be offered accommodation though. Anyone else on here doing the course? How is student life in Kingston? I love to party so I'm hoping that there is a lively student life out there.
Original post by Rachel_S
I accepted an offer through adjustment today, for the Property Planning and Development course at Kingston I cant wait to start. I'm still no sure whether I will be offered accommodation though. Anyone else on here doing the course? How is student life in Kingston? I love to party so I'm hoping that there is a lively student life out there.

Hi .
That is great news - we look forward to seeing you in September.
In terms of accommodation - I would suggest you sign up for the student to student noticeboard and daily vacancy list (application form on the weblink below) and you could also sign up to the accommodation facebook page to try and meet fellow students looking for a house/flat share!

www.facebook.com/kuaccommodation
http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodat...on/#university

In terms of student life etc you might want to check out our ASK US website - it is full of loads of blogs, photos and videos, by current students and you can also ask them all about their experiences as Kingston students. Unfortunately we don't have any students on there studying your course - but a few are from the same faculty and campus! (Art and Design/ Penrhyn Road).

You might also find our Getting Ready website helpful as you count down the days until you arrive here!

Good luck with everything and see you in September!
Kind regards
Kerrie
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending