Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Saints Row IV Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Just saw Saints Row IV (via https://twitter.com/Vanillaplay1) going for 30 quid on Amazon and realized its out soon! I loved to emphasis on fun in the third one so was really looking forward to this. Just check some gaming sites and its been getting great reviews.

Any other fans of the series here? Anyone else picking it up day one??

ReputationRep:
    I got Saints Row 3 and all the DLC on the Steam Sale and fell in love with it after completely neglecting it previously as a GTA rip-off! I so wish I could get SR4 day one though, but unfortunately, I stay true to the student expectation of being broke...

ReputationRep:
    I'll get it at Christmas

ReputationRep:
    Can't wait to play it.

ReputationRep:
    £30 at Tesco direct http://www.tesco.com/direct/saints-r...mp=aff_1018132

Or £25 if you use code: TD-R4NQ for £5 off £30 making it £25!

Very tempted to get it after enjoying SR3 so much. But the price will no doubt fall some time after release.

If only gaming wasn't so expensive

ReputationRep:
    Also waiting for the price to crash. Will pick it up for a tenner, not bothered if it's used or new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tokyoround)
    Also waiting for the price to crash. Will pick it up for a tenner, not bothered if it's used or new.
    Good point. The online sounds similar to SR3, so not really much point buying new. Assuming it has an online pass, I don't really know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Saints Row 3 t'was absolutely awesome. This new one on the other hand looks...wrong, though I reckon I'll buy it in a month or so, when the price drops a smidge.

ReputationRep:
    I heard only bad things about SR3, and apparently 4 is like that but more self-conscious about its flaws. The superpowers sound cool since there aren't any really cool superpower sandboxes (Infamous just didn't do it for me) but apparently they break the game.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.