Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Queen mary new build amazing flat - 2 double rooms available Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I'm currently going into my third year at QM. As one of my friends decided to commute at the last minute this year, I have been left looking for places to stay.

I've come across one flat which I believe to be an amazing find. I've posted an ad for it on spareroom. com which you guys can check out:

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...are_id=2920557

It's a 3 bed, 2 bathroom flat for 133p/w (bills not included). It's really convenient in terms of getting to QM - a 15 minute walk or 3 minute bus journey! Also, it boasts views of the Olympic Parks and it's own gym/sauna as part of the gated complex.

For a student, for this price this property is a rare find. I'm afraid due to this it is likely to be off the market very soon, so if you are interested please contact me ASAP!

I'm preferably looking to share with two other girls, or a girl and a guy. You must be laid back, fun, social but also hard working and respectful If you fit the bill, message me!

ReputationRep:
    I'm really interested, can you PM me?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SanaAfzal)
    Hey,

I'm currently going into my third year at QM. As one of my friends decided to commute at the last minute this year, I have been left looking for places to stay.

I've come across one flat which I believe to be an amazing find. I've posted an ad for it on spareroom. com which you guys can check out:

http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare...are_id=2920557

It's a 3 bed, 2 bathroom flat for 133p/w (bills not included). It's really convenient in terms of getting to QM - a 15 minute walk or 3 minute bus journey! Also, it boasts views of the Olympic Parks and it's own gym/sauna as part of the gated complex.

For a student, for this price this property is a rare find. I'm afraid due to this it is likely to be off the market very soon, so if you are interested please contact me ASAP!

I'm preferably looking to share with two other girls, or a girl and a guy. You must be laid back, fun, social but also hard working and respectful If you fit the bill, message me!

Hi !! I'm really interested, I'm going to be going into first year, and unlikely to get accommodation. Do you still have a room available ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.