Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Been a great day for me, a massive release of stress and anxiety. Got my place and will be studying Computer science.

Now I'm just worried about being alone at Uni (pathetic, man up) but yeah.

Anyone going to the Holloway Campus so that we can chit chat and get to know each other. I will be living at home anyways, just 30 minutes away (not sure if its a good or bad thing)

ReputationRep:
    CONGRATULATIONS!! For earning a place at london met.
    I also got a place but for studying criminology and psychology at the Holloway hub.. most people I know are leaving home to study so its kinda good to know that I'm not the only one staying at home *relief face*

How u feeling about Freshers week?? Heard is one hell of a crazy week

ReputationRep:
    Am also going to be new at the holloway but am studying social science extended degree before starting my sociology degree next year.....it's a course they do to get u started as a mature study (only 30years so don't fright) as I have not studied for years would be leaving at home as I have 2 little once as well....that don't mean I can't have fun lol :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done dakinyemi123 for making it. I'm really looking forward to freshers week. Going to be soo fun. Just wanna meet people before it just so that I'm comfortable.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Maymas1020. When do you start? It doesn't matter how old you are. You can still enjoy our time at Uni

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Induction starts 25th-27th for my course and lectures week 30th sep

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hiya guys, im going to also be studying the extended sciences degree. I was just wondering as silly as this may sound, what is freshers week about? And is there a freshers fair? And lastly when and where? Im lost. First year as you may have guessed. Thanks :-)

ReputationRep:
    Are u studing the whole social science and humanities extended degree or just science extended

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    London Metropolitan University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.