Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone starting the technology foundation programme in September?

ReputationRep:
    I did it last year so if you have any questions your welcome to ask me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ah thanks man, im surprised I havnt got a reading list or anything like that

ReputationRep:
    or found or or found anyone else doing the foundation year

ReputationRep:
    You will get a reading list when you go to your welcome meetings in the 2nd week of freshers but its advised reading so not needed.

I was nervous about things like that but every lecture is put online so you can read it again and with google you will find anything you need. All tools are given to you also. Only thing that will help is a usb stick and a printer if you do not wish to wait in line for the printer in the uni library.

Brushing up on your maths would be a good idea. Algebra, differentiation, trigonometry, piethagoras and area under a curve will all come up a lot.

Dont worry too much as its a relaxing year As long as you put a side a couple hours a day for uni work and don't leave everything until the last minute.

So just chill out, join uni and check out the taekwon-do club for all the free time you will have .

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.