Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

Sorry about that. Chrome was being a little weird. My first post! hehe. I would really appreciate if anyone could sort of predict my chances of getting into KCL with the AS grades I just achieved. I'm really interested in studying Politics of the International Economy. The grade requirements are AAA..

So my AS grades are AACC - A's in Economics & Biology and C's In Maths & Chemistry. I didn't do as well as I hoped to, but how are those as grades? I don't have much of an indication. I'll be retaking Maths for sure and was planning to drop Chem initially too.

I think my predicted grades will be AAB or A* A B (High A in AS Econ) .. Do you think that could somehow weigh out the AAA requirements if in addition to that, I try and put together an amazing personal statement? I've done so much that is geared towards this course in particular.. or will they just not consider me?

You don't have to be nice :P I can handle honesty.. I hope!
    Thank you!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.