Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I got BCCD

I'm getting a remark for the B as I was 1 UMS mark of an A and plan on retaking one module of politics (one of my C's) as I got 100% in 1 module and and a U in the other, I was ill on the exam day dw.

So hopefully by the time I apply (October) it should look like this ACC, I very much plan on turning these grades around for A2 especially Politics!!

Will this be enough for Politics with International Relations at Queen Mary's (ABB)?

ReputationRep:
    Are you applying for 2014-2015? It depends on the competition you will have. Def not impossible, pay attention to the personal statement, try to explain how you overcame struggles such as the sickness during the exam, etc. They will understand, QM is decent and flexible in various cases. Hold on and get going.

ReputationRep:
    I'm apply for 2014 and yeah I'll be working very hard on my personal statement Thank you !!😀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hodan1996)
    I got BCCD

I'm getting a remark for the B as I was 1 UMS mark of an A and plan on retaking one module of politics (one of my C's) as I got 100% in 1 module and and a U in the other, I was ill on the exam day dw.

So hopefully by the time I apply (October) it should look like this ACC, I very much plan on turning these grades around for A2 especially Politics!!

Will this be enough for Politics with International Relations at Queen Mary's (ABB)?

You'll be fine.

Get some good predictions from your teachers. And be honest with QM, they're not stuck up like many Unis so you have a good chance getting in.

After that you need to knuckle down and get those grades. Good luck matey You'll do great ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Frieza)
    You'll be fine.

Get some good predictions from your teachers. And be honest with QM, they're not stuck up like many Unis so you have a good chance getting in.

After that you need to knuckle down and get those grades. Good luck matey You'll do great ;D
    Cheers, that's exactly why I love QM. I can't wait for Uni!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Frieza)
    You'll be fine.

Btw would I mention all of this in my personal statement ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.