Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting ribbed for being bad at call of duty. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Even though I'm great at academic subjects and sports, I still get ribbed for being bad at call of duty black ops 2. It's actually because I hardly play video games.

They laugh at me for being a level 14 or something?

So, how can I become good at this game, so I can say I'm good at almost everything?

ReputationRep:
    If you don't enjoy it, don't do it. Certainly don't waste your time doing something in which you're not interested to please others. Sounds like you have got plenty of better things to be doing!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I kinda have, I've got about 10 A*s in GCSEs. I do kinda enjoy playing it, when I actually do.

ReputationRep:
    Tell them that in another game, you're actually a level 37 Paladin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chronic Worrier)
    Even though I'm great at academic subjects and sports, I still get ribbed for being bad at call of duty black ops 2. It's actually because I hardly play video games.

So, how can I become good at this game, so I can say I'm good at almost everything?
    You trolling, but anyway...

Practice, practice, practice. The more you play, the better you're going to get.

Alternatively, I run Call Of Duty workshops throughout the country. We're about to begin new classes on September 3rd. You can sign up now if you want, just message me on here with your details and place a non-refundable £20 payment to my paypal account and we'll get you to veteran mode in no time.

Regards,
    CoD Tuition Centre

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Izzyeviel)
    Tell them that in another game, you're actually a level 37 Paladin.
    *blank face*
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    You trolling, but anyway...

Practice, practice, practice. The more you play, the better you're going to get at really.

Alternatively, I run Call Of Duty workshops throughout the country. We're about to begin new classes on September 3rd. You can sign up now if you want, just message me on here with your details and place a non-refundable £20 payment to my paypal account and we'll get you to veteran mode in no time.

Regards,
    CoD Tuition Centre
    Okay, I'll bite. How am I trolling? I'm guessing it's because I'm a newbie, and because I'm honest about my abilities.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Black ops 2 is crap.

ReputationRep:
    *blank face*

Okay, I'll bite. How am I trolling? I'm guessing it's because I'm a newbie, and because I'm honest about my abilities.
    Okay, here is the best CoD tip you'll ever get:

Shoot before you aim. See an enemy, start shooting, drag the along stick the direction of the enemy, once it's lined up, then proceed to aim in. Remember do this fast and throughout this whole process you should be shooting, don't let go of that R1 button until the enemy is down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerd2)
    Okay, here is the best CoD tip you'll ever get:

Shoot before you aim. See an enemy, start shooting, drag the along stick the direction of the enemy, once the it's lined up, then proceed to aim in. Remember do this fast and throughout this whole process you should be shooting, don't let go of that R1 button the enemy is down.
    Oh, I see. You're the one that's trolling.

Well, in case you hadn't noticed, you can still do that. And be bad at the game.

ReputationRep:
    You can quit playing a game populated by ten-year olds who have just learnt the c word and play a real game.

ReputationRep:
    Most of it is just map awareness and having fast reactions. You'd get better at those things in CoD in time with practice.

ReputationRep:
    Oh okay

ReputationRep:

Mute those mother****ers who laugh at you.....Delete those ally who doesn't like you! ****ing simple as ****!

ReputationRep:
    Play GTA instead...

ReputationRep:

The games are pretty crap I wouldntbworry. Its anbarcade shoot we r that relies more on sort of exploiting little flaws and abusing OP weapons.... plus the game looks and feels like a 4 year old game.... :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.