Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://megashare.info/watch-28-days-...ne-TlRReE5BPT0 ----So Im watching this movie 28 days later and basically there has been an outbreak of a disease that makes everyone go crazy and attack others, if you are bitten you go crazy so on and so forth. SO this man has woken up from a coma and found London basically deserted, what would you do in his situation, I would go straight into Buckingham palace for some loot, though honestly I'd be scared ****lessEdit: Imagine if you met a zombiefied queen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James Flahey)
    http://megashare.info/watch-28-days-...ne-TlRReE5BPT0 ----So Im watching this movie 28 days later and basically there has been an outbreak of a disease that makes everyone go crazy and attack others, if you are bitten you go crazy so on and so forth. SO this man has woken up from a coma and found London basically deserted, what would you do in his situation, I would go straight into Buckingham palace for some loot, though honestly I'd be scared ****less
    If London was empty, I'd head over to the British Museum and enjoy myself. But yeah, I'd be terrified. I'd probably go insane.

ReputationRep:
    Do I have weaponry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Do I have weaponry?
    Its like the film, youve woken up in a deserted messed up hospital from a 28 day coma and london has been virtually deserted apart from a few thousand or so zombies. THere are a handfull of other survivors aswell.You wake up naked,with nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teaddict)
    Do I have weaponry?
    Since this is all hypothetical, why not?

ReputationRep:
    Its like the film, youve woken up in a deserted messed up hospital from a 28 day coma and london has been virtually deserted apart from a few thousand or so zombies. THere are a handfull of other survivors aswell.You wake up naked,with nothing
    Yeah no. No nudity for me. Haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coffeetime)
    Yeah no. No nudity for me. Haha.
    It was menna be based on a the film, you can get clothes, the guy grabs a patients robe. I'd wear whatever I could get my hands on (that was relatively clean). Imagine if i got royal attire from buckingham palace and sat on the throne( is there on in buck palace?) I could be king of apocalyptic!

ReputationRep:
    Come on, if London was empty I would raid the Houses of Parliament and find some way into the treasury to rob the place. Probably not a good post for a TSR Labour Party member but, lol

ReputationRep:
    It was menna be based on a the film, you can get clothes, the guy grabs a patients robe. I'd wear whatever I could get my hands on (that was relatively clean). Imagine if i got royal attire from buckingham palace and sat on the throne( is there on in buck palace?) I could be king of apocalyptic!
    Well in that case, my first stop would be Harrod's.

ReputationRep:
    Coming out of a coma my balls would be massive! Would defo have to relieve myself before I make any important decisions..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clayton2k14)
    Come on, if London was empty I would raid the Houses of Parliament and find some way into the treasury to rob the place. Probably not a good post for a TSR Labour Party member but, lol
    Its not empty there are other survivors and there are zombies which generally come out at night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by razzza)
    Coming out of a coma my balls would be massive! Would defo have to relieve myself before I make any important decisions..
    hahaha, idk after 2 weeks of not doing it i doubt id really be that horny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clayton2k14)
    But what would you do with the money?

ReputationRep:
    I'd go to any supermarket and stock up on vegetables

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I'd go to any supermarket and stock up on vegetables
    They would all be rotten by then

ReputationRep:
    I guess the most important thing would be to get out the city, I could get a manor house in Wiltshire

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this movie. I have never been able to sleep again.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and to answer your question, I would probably use some of the sharp hospital equipment to defend myself, and then once I save the world (or what's left of it) I'll just enjoy London all to myself.

And have you seen 28 WEEKS later? That's some scary shizz.

ReputationRep:
    I would grab some patient clothes from the hospital, then go into the staff room, raid the lockers, looking for car keys, find some, go out to the car park, press the car key button, identify which car the key belongs to and drive to...

My first stop would be a shooting range, stock up on the shotguns and ammunition. Then head straight to the museum and steal those sword protector metal thingys that the vikings wore, this will protect me from bites to the upper body. Also I might as well pick up a medium size shield while I'm there for extra protection.

Next I would head to a clothes/footwear store to get appropriate items, trainers, hoodie, combat trousers etc. Then I would take the opportunity to steal valuable items, things that can't be traced back to me in any way.

Lastly, I would go to a local radio station, send out a broadcast for survivors, giving them my contact number. I would probably be hungry by now, so I would raid a tonne of **** from McDonalds, KFC, as well other food. Then I would seek shelter in the safest place possible, somewhere with security cameras, shutters, alarms, vaults etc and just wait it out.

ReputationRep:
    They would all be rotten by then
    Well, there would be frozen ones

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.