ReputationRep:
    You have the posters who pretty much rep whore it and beg for rep as it means that their opinion on the site suddenly becomes valid if they have 3 green gems. :rolleyes: Then you get posts from non suscribers accusing (the wrong person usually) of negging them as if these brownie points ensure your success in life :rofl: it's a damn shame

ReputationRep:
    I'm envious of people like im so academic who have lots of red gems.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Occams Chainsaw)
    I'm envious of people like im so academic who have lots of red gems.
    sarcasm?

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: WHY THE NEG? :rofl2:

ReputationRep:
    People who blab about rep obviously gives a crap... Now that may seem I gave a damn about this but whatever. I am gonna be awesomer in a few years. I know my life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedArrow)
    People who blab about rep obviously gives a crap... Now that may seem I gave a damn about this but whatever. I am gonna be awesomer in a few years. I know my life.
    Read the OP and tell me how you interpreted that in a way that prompted you to make this response

ReputationRep:
    nerds do

ReputationRep:
    I think it's like wanting people to like your status/photos on Facebook. It's just a case of wanting to be validated.

Not me.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by im so academic)
      Not me.
      Good luck with cambridge btw

ReputationRep:
      It's happened...a thread saying rep is stupid...was made by someone with lots of green gems :eek:

ReputationRep:
      Out of interest, who has the worst reputation on tsr?
      I'm guessing it's Malawi because of his troll threads?

Im so academic - damn, that is a lot of red gems.

(Original post by jam277)
        You have the posters who pretty much rep whore it and beg for rep as it means that their opinion on the site suddenly becomes valid if they have 3 green gems. :rolleyes: Then you get posts from non suscribers accusing (the wrong person usually) of negging them as if these brownie points ensure your success in life :rofl: it's a damn shame
        You have five green gems....

ReputationRep:
        sarcasm?
        I'd rather be on one extreme or the other. I don't like limbo!

ReputationRep:
        Clearly you OP for making a thread dedicated to rep!

ReputationRep:
        Why do you care...?

Who gives a **** about rep?

ReputationRep:
        i'm envious of all your green gems! :rolleyes:

Spoiler:
        Show
        NOT!!!!!! Hahahhahaaha :party:
        • PS Helper
        • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
        You're getting negs because you said you didn't care whether you got negs or not. I personally flipped a coin and gave you positive if heads, negative if tails.

ReputationRep:
        To be honest I used to care quite a bit, especially if I gave a valid opinion but then I realised that in 'real life' no one actually gives a hoot:

If I ask a hot dude out and he says no then I say 'Oh but I have 5 green gems on wwww.thestudentroom.co.uk :perv: ' ..he's not exactly going to say yes :curious:

If you go into a shop they are not exactly going to stop you from entering because you have 4 red gems and are rendered 'too dangerous'

I could go on but I won't.

Spoiler:
        Show
        "why does your sig talk about rep then"

The sig is old :catfight:

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Smaug123)
        You're getting negs because you said you didn't care whether you got negs or not. I personally flipped a coin and gave you positive if heads, negative if tails.
        Sarcasm was not detected :sigh:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.