Original post by futuredoc999
Did you send them before your interview

Yep
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Yep

When was your interview
Reply 2863
Original post by Tee Logan x
Heyyy, i had my interview last Wednesday too :smile: What time was yours??

2:00pm. But I got there like an hour early! Just to be on the safe side. Plus parking was a nightmare!
Original post by futuredoc999
When was your interview

11th December
Original post by Layontheland
Anyone here without an interview and still waiting?
What's your stats? :sigh:

Yes!:frown::frown:
GCSE: 5A* 3 Distinction 4 A
Alevels achieved: AAABb
Ukcat: 700 Band 2

Urs?
Yeah
GCSE : 7A* 4A B
AS: AAAA
UKCAT: 2850 Band 3
Original post by MasterChief
Yeah
GCSE : 7A* 4A B
AS: AAAA
UKCAT: 2850 Band 3

Original post by Priya_Biju

Urs?

Just to reassure you, kings aren't looking at situational judgement this year. I got band 3 and had an interview early dec. Also don't worry, they are interviewing in February too so they'll get in touch soon hopefully! :smile:
Reply 2868
Guys how does kings assess applicants without gcses or equivalents. Just on ukcat? I have 732.5 and ib predictions 45/45. What are my chances. Please answer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Priya_Biju

Urs?

Gcse: 5A* 3A
AS: 5A
A-level predicted: 4A*
And I have an A maths a-level, I'm an undergrad :frown:
Ukcat: 717.5 Band 1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sausagerolled
That said, they do take 70% of people they interview.. So it's not too bad odds! As long as you did something well it should be ok :smile: even if you think you didn't, they seem to have given offers to people who thought it went terribly as well..so never lose hope! :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you sure?!?!? That's great! :smile: hu told u this???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2871
Anyone else who had an interview during the first week of December still waiting? Had my interview on the 3rd and haven't heard a word since, haven't been asked to upload my passport.
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Just to reassure you, kings aren't looking at situational judgement this year. I got band 3 and had an interview early dec. Also don't worry, they are interviewing in February too so they'll get in touch soon hopefully! :smile:

:smile:
I really hope so too. I haven't heard back from any of my unis. That makes it even more nerve racking.
Reply 2873
Original post by Gog101
Anyone else who had an interview during the first week of December still waiting? Had my interview on the 3rd and haven't heard a word since, haven't been asked to upload my passport.

Exactly the same situation, had mine on the 3rd too.
Original post by Xhizor
Exactly the same situation, had mine on the 3rd too.

How do you guys feel the interview went?

And I think the process is a bit random, so don't worry.
Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy
Are you sure?!?!? That's great! :smile: hu told u this???

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just checked the interview:redface:ffer ratios :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, everyone! I recently got an interview invitation, and I wanted to know if 'Photo ID' means a scan of your passport or just a passport photo?
I'm really excited but incredibly nervous, I dream of studying at King's, and this is my very first interview. I'm just afraid I'll draw a blank and forget everything on the pages of notes I've managed to prepare!
Original post by YasmineCherfi
Hi, everyone! I recently got an interview invitation, and I wanted to know if 'Photo ID' means a scan of your passport or just a passport photo?
I'm really excited but incredibly nervous, I dream of studying at King's, and this is my very first interview. I'm just afraid I'll draw a blank and forget everything on the pages of notes I've managed to prepare!

Scan of passport not just photo
Original post by YasmineCherfi

Don't rely to heavily on your notes in preparation. Yes, it is important to go over what you might say in response to particular questions, but the main purpose of it is really just to have a breadth and depth of topics to draw upon in your answers. Otherwise, you'll come across as too rehearsed/rigid in your responses, and you'll get stumped when they ask something you couldn't possibly plan for. Just read your stuff, keep it in the back of your mind, and practice drawing upon all those great things you've done in response to a large range of questions. They can literally ask you anything haha! So don't over prepare and be yourself :smile: that said, you should probably be able to give an answer to why medicine off the top of your head!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sausagerolled
Don't rely to heavily on your notes in preparation. Yes, it is important to go over what you might say in response to particular questions, but the main purpose of it is really just to have a breadth and depth of topics to draw upon in your answers. Otherwise, you'll come across as too rehearsed/rigid in your responses, and you'll get stumped when they ask something you couldn't possibly plan for. Just read your stuff, keep it in the back of your mind, and practice drawing upon all those great things you've done in response to a large range of questions. They can literally ask you anything haha! So don't over prepare and be yourself :smile: that said, you should probably be able to give an answer to why medicine off the top of your head!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I was aware that memorizing notes is a no-go, but I still want to have answers to those oh-so-common questions. Why medicine?, I find is one of the hardest questions there is, the answer to which I could never perfect until I myself am a doctor. How did your interview go?

Quick Reply

Latest