King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
Original post by fadytousa
Can you tell your stats please?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I have 11 A*s and 2As from GCSE, I got 3As and an A* [did full maths in yr12] at AS, and an average of 777.5 in the UKCAT
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by fadytousa
Heey! Congrats! What are your stats? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Thanks!
Just keep waiting!

UKCAT - VR. 570 QR. 750 AR. 900 DA. 900 Avg = 780
Irish Leaving Certificate : AAAAAAAB = 600 points.
Original post by GCSE-help
Congrats, what time did you receive the invite?

19:34 exactly....
Original post by Malakey95
19:34 exactly....

Nice! :smile:

I just keep checking my portal but it's dead right now. Hoped for an early interview but I guess that opportunity is gone now. Still hope to get one eventually :smile:
Nice! :smile:

I just keep checking my portal but it's dead right now. Hoped for an early interview but I guess that opportunity is gone now. Still hope to get one eventually :smile:

NOPE... try to focus on other things, it become second nature that you're waiting, and the email is then so exciting. The wait is so worth it!!

I guess you are a UK applicant?
NOPE... try to focus on other things, it become second nature that you're waiting, and the email is then so exciting. The wait is so worth it!!

I guess you are a UK applicant?

Yes, I am.

Yeah smart advice, thanks :smile: It's just i'd like to get potential interviews out of the way early, so I can focus on the summer exams. Ofcourse interviews would be awesome whenever, but sometime next month would be a bonus.
Yes, I am.

Yeah smart advice, thanks :smile: It's just i'd like to get potential interviews out of the way early, so I can focus on the summer exams. Ofcourse interviews would be awesome whenever, but sometime next month would be a bonus.

Yea, I am coming at it from a gapyear perspective! So I work, study and volunteer all at the same time.

I'm sure you will hear soon & best wishes.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......

Interview offer for KINGS accepted!! Was getting disappointed, hearing everyone accept dates.

Just keep waiting everyone!

P:s-smilie:: I'm an EU applicant.

Congratulations!!!!! :smile: What date is your interview? :smile:
Yea, I am coming at it from a gapyear perspective! So I work, study and volunteer all at the same time.

I'm sure you will hear soon & best wishes.

Original post by great life
Congrats! Well done! When is your interview and what are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you!
My interview is on 10th December so not too far away eek!
I have 9 A*s at GCSE (and a distinction* in BTEC Music which I did alongside GCSEs)
UKCAT: 790 (VR:640, QR:730, AR:900, DA:890)
Achieved A Levels: Bio- A, Chem- A, Maths- A, Spanish- B
(Though I'm not sure how relevant the A Levels are as they apparently use GCSEs and UKCAT on a sliding scale?!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 630
Hey! Thanks!
Just keep waiting!

UKCAT - VR. 570 QR. 750 AR. 900 DA. 900 Avg = 780
Irish Leaving Certificate : AAAAAAAB = 600 points.

Hey! I'm an Irish applicant too, unfortunately haven't heard anything yet but my UKCAT isn't as amazing as yours, 742.5 average. Your LC is class! Are they predictions or achieved?
Where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by itsmagic
Thank you!
I have 9 A*s at GCSE (and a distinction* in BTEC Music which I did alongside GCSEs)
(Though I'm not sure how relevant the A Levels are as they apparently use GCSEs and UKCAT on a sliding scale?!)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations. When did you apply? I sent off mine on the fourteenth, and haven't got an interview despite my stats being similar to yours. :frown:

PS isn't too bad.
Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did Spanish too! In fact we did the exact a-levels! I'm not sure why I find this so exciting :smile: ¡hola! Congratulations on your interview, hope it goes well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 633
Finally got my interview!
10th Dec at 3.40 !

First thing from any unis wooo!

10A* and 780 Ukcat if anyone is wondering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Razer_M
Finally got my interview!
10th Dec at 3.40 !

First thing from any unis wooo!

10A* and 780 Ukcat if anyone is wondering :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! Did you get an email first or check straight on portal? :smile:
Reply 635
Congrats to everyone with interviews!!!! Any of you guys non-EU students? Us internationals are dying here :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations. When did you apply? I sent off mine on the fourteenth, and haven't got an interview despite my stats being similar to yours. :frown:

PS isn't too bad.

Thank you! I sent mine off on 14th October too!
Hang in there, the wait is horrible and long but it's so worth it when you get an interview!
Have you checked your portal recently - I don't think King's send emails?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Yolo_kevin
I did Spanish too! In fact we did the exact a-levels! I'm not sure why I find this so exciting :smile: ¡hola! Congratulations on your interview, hope it goes well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Muchas gracias! :biggrin: I do too, probably because no one in my year at sixth form did sciences with a language!
Have you applied to King's?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thank you! I sent mine off on 14th October too!
Hang in there, the wait is horrible and long but it's so worth it when you get an interview!
Have you checked your portal recently - I don't think King's send emails?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I have, there's nothing on the portal :frown:

To be fair, your distinction maybe made your total could as 10 A*s? I have 8.5 A* and 800 on the UKCAT, so maybe that puts me below you in their ranking system.

Hopefully I hear something soon. :s-smilie:
Muchas gracias! :biggrin: I do too, probably because no one in my year at sixth form did sciences with a language!
Have you applied to King's?

Posted from TSR Mobile

De Nada :smile: there were a couple otherwiss at my school but they dropped it at as. I have indeed, I've got an interview on December 4th :smile: Where else have you applied? Are you a reapplicant too then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest