Congrats guys can you tell your stats please? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks, 9A*s and 835 ukcat :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 1481
Original post by Tee Logan x
Aaah i see, so i assume your BMAT went well then? My BMAT was atrocious so i've already taken Impy out of the pic but yeah just like you, I'd be happy to even get into Med somewhere in the world :tongue:

Well good enough for an interview at least :smile: aw shame but yeah any offer for medicine would be amazing!
Just got an invite too! :biggrin: But I'm really confused - where are the details about the essay that we have to write that everyone's been talking about? I can't find them anywhere! :s
Original post by lovelycup7
Just got an invite too! :biggrin: But I'm really confused - where are the details about the essay that we have to write that everyone's been talking about? I can't find them anywhere! :s

I didn't get any only info I got was on the day! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kittyallsop
I didn't get any only info I got was on the day! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh okay! that makes sense haha :smile: so on your portal all that was mentioned was the questionnaire and being given the ethical scenario?
Thank you!! I hope all is going well with you! :biggrin:
Reply 1485

Oh yeah! I was too excited to notice at first but I can't find them either!

None who has had had the interview can tell due to the confidentiality waiver but we can say it is genuinely nothing to worry about ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
As it says on ur interview invite for a100
Task 1. An essay
Task 2 . Ethical scenario...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1488
Has there been any replys to people who have had their interview around 12th??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1489
Original post by hello101
As it says on ur interview invite for a100
Task 1. An essay
Task 2 . Ethical scenario...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where does it say that? It says questionnaire on mine
Original post by Ke299

Same here :confused: literally no mention of an essay on mine
None who has had had the interview can tell due to the confidentiality waiver but we can say it is genuinely nothing to worry about ;-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! That really is reassuring haha - although I am ridiculously nervous!!! Hope it's all going well with you! :smile:
Reply 1492
Same here :confused: literally no mention of an essay on mine

I feel like I must be missing something really obvious..
Original post by Ke299
I feel like I must be missing something really obvious..

Me too ahaha - starting to doubt whether I deserve this interview :tongue: Since I can't even find this single detail about our interview!!
Original post by Tee Logan x
Thank you so much. That's what i thought too but maybe they set the system so that they get sent out on a specific date?

Ooh ok. When's the interview? :smile:
Reply 1495
Me too ahaha - starting to doubt whether I deserve this interview :tongue: Since I can't even find this single detail about our interview!!

Hahah same!
Original post by Ke299

I had the same thing I called up kings they apologised and send me the right info .. Don't worry genuinely .. I think they are closed now but if you drop them a message via portal and then call them on 2nd Jan when they open they will sort it out and can even reschedule ur interview if you want ..... They are nice people
Genuinely don't worry if u even have no days to prepare as the thingy says it requires no preparation ( well preparing for the interview is the prep for the essay thingy) go back a few pages someone pleaded the exactly what the document says.... Trust me prep interview questions ... U will be prepped for the essay .... And call kings in the new year .. Drop a message now via portal but they are closed though .. Honestly I can't stress enough about don't stress ... They will rechsuddl interview for u if u feel u weren't given the info on time with enough time to prep ! Relax and enjoy the holiday season merry Xmas and a happy new year !
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1497
Just got an interview offer from Kings for the 16th at 10.20. :biggrin:

I want to change it to a later date but worried that kings might not be too pleased, does anyone know if I asked for another date will they offer me a later or earlier date?
Original post by 0612
Just got an interview offer from Kings for the 16th at 10.20. :biggrin:

I want to change it to a later date but worried that kings might not be too pleased, does anyone know if I asked for another date will they offer me a later or earlier date?

Message them ... Give reason and evidence they will reschedule it with a smile come on buddy .. This is a lifelong course they know people have things to do and they can reschedule the a100 different for the a102 gem course
Talk and see the magic of communication drop a message via portal and click cant attend interview on the interview invite ... And reschdle and then call them on 4-5 th jan when they are back in the swing of things dont worry they will change it as long as u have a valid reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1499
Great! :smile: Thanks I'll do that - I was just worried incase they got a bit funny about it. I've been waiting for kings interview for so long and don't want anything to jeopardise my chances.:redface:

Message them ... Give reason and evidence they will reschedule it with a smile come on buddy .. This is a lifelong course they know people have things to do and they can reschedule the a100 different for the a102 gem course
Talk and see the magic of communication drop a message via portal and click cant attend interview on the interview invite ... And reschdle and then call them on 4-5 th jan when they are back in the swing of things dont worry they will change it as long as u have a valid reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest