The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by DonGreeky
I got there really early, like 11.10ish, talk guy, dark suit, white, short brown hair,blue tie, sat on the left of the room as you walk in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know what I think I can remember! I'm the tall guy, asian, dark blue suit, sat on the small row of seats that face towards the door you enter through! Were you sitting opposite the guy who had the mints?!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Mehroze1
You know what I think I can remember! I'm the tall guy, asian, dark blue suit, sat on the small row of seats that face towards the door you enter through! Were you sitting opposite the guy who had the mints?!

Yeah! He chucked the mints to you and I ended up chucking them back to him, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1782
Yeah! He chucked the mints to you and I ended up chucking them back to him, haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yeah, I couldn't accept them because I was about to have my interview in like 2 mins haha! (still very nice of him to offer though!)
Ah well thats pretty cool we were on the same day, which interviewers did you have?!
Haha yeah probably not a great first impression. I had an elderly woman and an elderly man, in the panic of the situation I didn't even listen to names or titles :P how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1784
Ah right, I had an elderly man (think he was a retired GP) and another woman, but cant remember who she was though! Were did you go for your interview? I went back through the door you enter through and turned right towards an interview room!
I want through the door that we didn't come through, and turned left, I was so disorientated when I came out haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1786
I want through the door that we didn't come through, and turned left, I was so disorientated when I came out haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah right, in that case you must have had different interviewers to me! Anyways best of luck mate, let us know if you here anything back from them, this wait is messing with me hahah!!
Original post by Mehroze1
Ah right, in that case you must have had different interviewers to me! Anyways best of luck mate, let us know if you here anything back from them, this wait is messing with me hahah!!

You too! Some people who were interviewed on the 10th got offers on Friday, so we might hear midweek! Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1788
Original post by Nakedferret1108
At least you've had an interview...:smile:

Ahh well hope you get one incredibly soon :smile:
Anyone else hoping to play rugby, or any other sport for that matter, for KCL Medics (GKT)??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1790

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha I see I wasn't the only one who got lost on the way out!!! my interviews actually saw me going the wrong way and helped me out!! lol awkward times :P
Reply 1791
International applicant here. Do they hand out interview invites three weeks in advance? I'm so tired of checking the portal every five mins -.-
Anyone else hoping to play rugby, or any other sport for that matter, for KCL Medics (GKT)??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Definitely GKT rugby :biggrin:
Original post by medic321
haha I see I wasn't the only one who got lost on the way out!!! my interviews actually saw me going the wrong way and helped me out!! lol awkward times :P

Haha yeah that happened to me too!!! There was only a straight corridor and a right turn, 50:50 chance and I got it wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tarhuni
Definitely GKT rugby :biggrin:

Same! Position?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same! Position?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Second row, you?
Has anyone not heard anything at all yet?
I haven't been rejected or invited to interview...
Should I be expecting a rejection?
Reply 1797
I haven't heard anything yet. Kinda expecting a rejection tbh..
Reply 1798
Original post by KerryMan
I haven't heard anything yet. Kinda expecting a rejection tbh..

Why? What are ur stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I think I had my interview with you guys too :smile: I remember the guy with the mints! I had the same interviewers as you too I think. How'd you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest