The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Dude
She's 18 you know. Properly older than you.

properly?

Have you been skipping "spelling classes" again?
Reply 41
kita
its alright lol, me no care.

good, it was a hideous joke.
Reply 42
jayrosser2004
i still agree but that thing with lumpy was taking things too far

yeah well people started getting personal, that was my only argument, there wasnt any need for it!
kita
its alright lol, me no care.

your 18? wow
Reply 44
ShOcKzZ
good, it was a hideous joke.

whos, yours? :biggrin: i know.
Reply 45
You don't have to know someone really well to stand up for them when people are slagging them off, babyboo. Or if that wasn't the reason you made this thread, I know a couple of people on here pretty well. :tongue:
Reply 46
oh darling, dont be angry with him, everyone makes typos.
ShOcKzZ
properly?

You haven't got a better argument thus you're resorting to correcting his spelling. Mind you - not that i agee with him either or any of you for that matter.
Reply 48
ShOcKzZ
properly?

i'm a bad speller. Ask anyone who knows me on the forum.

I'm off for lunch now anyway. Later everyone.
Gimp
You don't have to know someone really well to stand up for them when people are slagging them off, babyboo. Or if that wasn't the reason you made this thread, I know a couple of people on here pretty well. :tongue:

leave babyboo alone
Reply 50
waiting2smile
You haven't got a better argument thus you're resorting to correcting his spelling. Mind you - not that i agee with him either or any of you for that matter.

I dn't even know whether/what the arguement is, i've not read the thread, just butted in.
Reply 51
Gimp

but how wells 'well' like its not as if ya know them like ya know ya mates is it?! thats all im tryin to say?! why be so protective?! i dont get it?!
Reply 52
Well im off people... Bed time for me! Love you all!
Reply 53
babyboo
but how wells 'well' like its not as if ya know them like ya know ya mates is it?! thats all im tryin to say?! why be so protective?! i dont get it?!

You can still be nice to people even if you don't know them. Surely it's easier to be kind about someone you don't know than horrible about them?
babyboo

still no reason to slag ppl off. if you dont know them dont slag them off
babyboo

There is a difference between being protective and simply being disgusted by a rude and offensive attitude to other people.

And funnily enough I'm quite protective even of strangers if I see them in a situation where I think I can help...I'm not sure why it should make any difference if I know someone's favourite ice cream flavour to if it is sensible to defend them against nasty comments/actions.
Reply 56
suz19
You can still be nice to people even if you don't know them. Surely it's easier to be kind about someone you don't know than horrible about them?

im not saying that u should intend to be nasty to someone, but why would u want to tell ya problems to a group of people ya dont know?! i feel thats attention seekin...not that im jealous, cos by all means im not but i just dont see the sense in it
Reply 57
babyboo

I haven't been overly protective of anyone, so I couldn't say. By 'well', I don't really know! 'Well' enough!
Reply 58
i didnt slag anyone off all i said was i didnt get the need for it i used lumpy as an example but thats cos it was the first name that came into my head!!!!!!!! gosh ppl!
Reply 59
Gimp
I haven't been overly protective of anyone, so I couldn't say. By 'well', I don't really know! 'Well' enough!

hmmm but doesnt a bit of ya think some of it could all be lies?!

Latest

Trending

Trending