Watch
This discussion is closed.
ShOcKzZ
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
She's 18 you know. Properly older than you.
properly?

Have you been skipping "spelling classes" again?
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
its alright lol, me no care.
good, it was a hideous joke.
kita
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by jayrosser2004)
i still agree but that thing with lumpy was taking things too far
yeah well people started getting personal, that was my only argument, there wasnt any need for it!
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by kita)
its alright lol, me no care.
your 18? wow
kita
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ShOcKzZ)
good, it was a hideous joke.
whos, yours? i know.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You don't have to know someone really well to stand up for them when people are ****ging them off, babyboo. Or if that wasn't the reason you made this thread, I know a couple of people on here pretty well.
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
oh darling, dont be angry with him, everyone makes typos.
waiting2smile
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
properly?

You haven't got a better argument thus you're resorting to correcting his spelling. Mind you - not that i agee with him either or any of you for that matter.
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
properly?

i'm a bad speller. Ask anyone who knows me on the forum.

I'm off for lunch now anyway. Later everyone.
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
You don't have to know someone really well to stand up for them when people are ****ging them off, babyboo. Or if that wasn't the reason you made this thread, I know a couple of people on here pretty well.
leave babyboo alone
ShOcKzZ
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by waiting2smile)
You haven't got a better argument thus you're resorting to correcting his spelling. Mind you - not that i agee with him either or any of you for that matter.
I dn't even know whether/what the arguement is, i've not read the thread, just butted in.
babyboo
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Gimp)
but how wells 'well' like its not as if ya know them like ya know ya mates is it?! thats all im tryin to say?! why be so protective?! i dont get it?!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Well im off people... Bed time for me! Love you all!
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
but how wells 'well' like its not as if ya know them like ya know ya mates is it?! thats all im tryin to say?! why be so protective?! i dont get it?!
You can still be nice to people even if you don't know them. Surely it's easier to be kind about someone you don't know than horrible about them?
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
still no reason to **** ppl off. if you dont know them dont **** them off
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There is a difference between being protective and simply being disgusted by a rude and offensive attitude to other people.

And funnily enough I'm quite protective even of strangers if I see them in a situation where I think I can help...I'm not sure why it should make any difference if I know someone's favourite ice cream flavour to if it is sensible to defend them against nasty comments/actions.
babyboo
Rep:
?
(Original post by suz19)
You can still be nice to people even if you don't know them. Surely it's easier to be kind about someone you don't know than horrible about them?
im not saying that u should intend to be nasty to someone, but why would u want to tell ya problems to a group of people ya dont know?! i feel thats attention seekin...not that im jealous, cos by all means im not but i just dont see the sense in it
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I haven't been overly protective of anyone, so I couldn't say. By 'well', I don't really know! 'Well' enough!
babyboo
Rep:
?
i didnt **** anyone off all i said was i didnt get the need for it i used lumpy as an example but thats cos it was the first name that came into my head!!!!!!!! gosh ppl!
babyboo
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
I haven't been overly protective of anyone, so I couldn't say. By 'well', I don't really know! 'Well' enough!
hmmm but doesnt a bit of ya think some of it could all be lies?!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (163)
15.45%
Uncertainty around my education (172)
16.3%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (103)
9.76%
Isolating with family (71)
6.73%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.7%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (91)
8.63%
Loneliness (106)
10.05%
Financial worries (48)
4.55%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (97)
9.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.01%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (91)
8.63%

Watched Threads