Report 14 years ago
i know some people pretty well - others less so
suz19
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by babyboo)
im not saying that u should intend to be nasty to someone, but why would u want to tell ya problems to a group of people ya dont know?! i feel thats attention seekin...not that im jealous, cos by all means im not but i just dont see the sense in it
Well, i have to say i personally wouldn't post about my problems on here but everyone's different. And if talking about it has cheered lumpy up a bit then it doesn't matter. I think she has her own reasons for wanting to talk to people on here and, since i know them, i can totally understand why she did. like i said before, her threads were clearly about Ste so if that bothers you you shouldn't have looked at them. They won't harm you if you just ignore them.
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
i know some people pretty well - others less so
i dont know any1 but if sum1 starts ****ging off i will step in
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by jayrosser2004)
i dont know any1 but if sum1 starts ****ging off i will step in
justifiable if u know the person quite well and if it is your fight to fight i think
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Well, i have to say i personally wouldn't post about my problems on here but everyone's different. And if talking about it has cheered lumpy up a bit then it doesn't matter. I think she has her own reasons for wanting to talk to people on here and, since i know them, i can totally understand why she did. like i said before, her threads were clearly about Ste so if that bothers you you shouldn't have looked at them. They won't harm you if you just ignore them.
agreed - each to their own i believe
babyboo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
justifiable if u know the person quite well and if it is your fight to fight i think
i agree!!!
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i agree!!!
I'm not starting this up again right, but why exactly did u start puttin her down in the first place...and then agree with people who say i was right to stand in...and yet have a go at me like you did in the previous thread?
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
look babyboo does have a point seriously, i will put her point in a nut shell

when boni, babyboo and I were having a banter with 2 or 3 other people, a couple more people started jumping on the ban wagon and supporting their friends views
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
look babyboo does have a point seriously, i will put her point in a nut shell

when boni, babyboo and I were having a banter with 2 or 3 other people, a couple more people started jumping on the ban wagon and supporting their friends views
and i think alot of people would have agreed with me and the others too. Like i said in the PM we'll agree to disagree, and that goes with babyboo and anyone else.
kita x
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by kita)
and i think alot of people would have agreed with me and the others too. Like i said in the PM we'll agree to disagree, and that goes with babyboo and anyone else.
kita x
right.
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its kinda stoopid n i dont mean to cause offence that some people on here r so protective of one another, when u honestly hardly know them...if this was a chat room u'd be even more protective of what ya say, due to society stance on things...however there is no need to completely bum someone on here and make out they are ya bosom buddy! DISCUSS
I guess we know people as well as they want us to know them
kita
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
right.
good thats sorted then. What you up to lol. x
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its called a forum, and some people chat to one another. theres nothin wrong with on-line friends. theyr people to turn to wen u feel crap with the real world!
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
its called a forum, and some people chat to one another. theres nothin wrong with on-line friends. theyr people to turn to wen u feel crap with the real world!
Hia tootie......hey WICKED signature. How you holding up....aint spoken to ya much since i got back.....x
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
i agree...and they can also give you an outsiders opinion on situations.
xx
snowball
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Sami_ThePeelite)
hahahahah you have been put down babyboo
I agree with babyboo some people are fiercely protective of each other on here and who entrs the forum. Like, hello, i know the forum rocks but do you have alternate lives /friends etc.
I know some people on here well though cos they are in my sixth form! hi kate and nafisa.
Xenon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
I guess we know people as well as they want us to know them
I agree. In forums, you can pick and choose how you want to be portrayed. You could think you know someone, but might not actually know them that well after all.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (75)
19.38%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (157)
40.57%
Nope, not that interesting (155)
40.05%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed