Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey there,

I'm going into my second year of uni next month and decided I want to buy a new bag, It has to be big enough to hold my macbook pro and a few books really, maybe a folder or two.

I've been considering this bag:
    http://www.mulberry.com/shop/mens/me...atural-leather

Do you guys like the bag, it's a big investment so I'll need to spend some time thinking it over before buying it haha. Anyone recommend any similar bags?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I am not a fan of it. However it is all up to your personal preference! Very expensive though *_*

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't even pay £15 for that bag let alone £895.

ReputationRep:
    I do like the satchels from Dr Marten, but I'm not sure about the size. If you are going for designer look no further than DVF, Michael Kors and Kurt Geiger. They have bags made for Apple products, especially Kors.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    http://www.zara.com/uk/en/woman/hand...0p1353012.html
    This bag fits up to a 17inch laptop, ipad and has 5 different compartments

ReputationRep:
    holy shhhhh.. when you said big investment i thought "aww, us poor students" and expected it to be maybe £100+. No way would I pay more than ~£40 for a nice bag, but almost a grand?! youre crazy haha. that sort of money is probably what i spend on my social life all year at uni.

ReputationRep:
    Wow that's expensive. I don't think I'd be very comfortable walking around uni with a high-end designer bag to be honest. Have you tried Debenhams or John Lewis? House of Fraser might be a good place to look too.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.