Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i got a B in markets in action and C in global economy which left me with a C overall 1 ums of a B

throughout the whole year ive been predicted an A in both papers and have been getting As in my past papers

has anyone else experienced any unexpected results with economics OCR?

i checked the grade boundaries and markets in action seemed fairly low as well and markets in action slightly higher but nothing major

ReputationRep:
    Hey there. While you're waiting for a reply to your post, we thought we'd give your thread a timely bump.

But don't twiddle your thumbs in the meantime! Kick off your revision and study time by heading to our Learn Together section.

In Learn Together, you'll find interactive study tools to help make your revision quicker and easier. We've also got thousands of handpicked assignments analysed by great teachers, so you can learn from top-marked work. And there's tons more too: get started on Learn Together now!

ReputationRep:
    Ums ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inneedofhelpp)
    i got a B in markets in action and C in global economy which left me with a C overall 1 ums of a B

throughout the whole year ive been predicted an A in both papers and have been getting As in my past papers

has anyone else experienced any unexpected results with economics OCR?

i checked the grade boundaries and markets in action seemed fairly low as well and markets in action slightly higher but nothing major
    They have been particularly harsh this year. Many people who were predicted an A* in my year received an A, or in some cases even a B. Also I was a little surprised with my Unit 1 & 2 marks, which for me, were lower than I expected.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.