Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would i even be considered?!?!?! Please help!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    so in my AS results yesterday i got CCCd and uni's require i get an AAB at the end of a level.. Would any of the uni's i want to go to even consider me though? I want to go to
    University of Sheffield
    University of Nottingham
    University of Manchester
    St Andrews
    Imperial college

The CCC is what they're going to be looking at and I know imperial will definately reject me, but what the others? would they consider giving me an offer if i can turn it around at A2 and end up getting the grades?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mia_baines)
    Hey everyone,
    so in my AS results yesterday i got CCCd and uni's require i get an AAB at the end of a level.. Would any of the uni's i want to go to even consider me though? I want to go to
    University of Sheffield
    University of Nottingham
    University of Manchester
    St Andrews
    Imperial college

The CCC is what they're going to be looking at and I know imperial will definately reject me, but what the others? would they consider giving me an offer if i can turn it around at A2 and end up getting the grades?
    Hi there

Don't get disheartened. Have confidence in yourself. I would suggest you do your own research so contact the universities to see what they say. Depending on what you want to do in the long term, there are other way of getting there. Take sometime to go through possible reasons you did not get the grades you wanted and develop an action plan of how you will achieve the grades you want next time.

I hope this helps.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.