Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi All

I've just got into John Moores as it was my insurance choice so I haven't had chance to introduce myself or anything yet.

Is anyone else on the law course?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm on the Law course at LJMU. Also got it through insurance!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you had anything sent through the post from JMU yet? Everyone else seems to be getting things but I haven't and I'm not quite sure whether it's because it was my insurance

ReputationRep:
    Nope, I haven't had anything yet. I know some friends of mine who are on the business studies course got some stuff through yesterday, so I suppose we could get stuff early this week maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully. They've got to send it out soon as it's only 3 weeks until we start

ReputationRep:
    Yeah hopefully it will. Can't believe how close we are to actually starting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.