Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Found out yesterday that I'm into Northumbria to do Psychology. Any others?

ReputationRep:
    I am too! x

ReputationRep:
    I am xx

ReputationRep:
    Do you know your way around yet? I went for a guided tour with my friend going for law today but our guide didn't even know where the psychology building was!

ReputationRep:
    No, planning on doing some rough guessing and asking for a lot directions haha. They've got a lot of maps about though so I wouldn't worry

ReputationRep:
    I've also got into Psychology at Northumbria! Excited but also really really nervous!

ReputationRep:
    I am too! really excited, I got my ID card in the mail today so it's real now, I'm an HEFC Student not A-level so I got my results at the beginning of July and my offered changed then. Nice to see more Psychology students!

ReputationRep:
    I am as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelt)
    Found out yesterday that I'm into Northumbria to do Psychology. Any others?
    Me too!

ReputationRep:
    Me too :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey,
    i'm doing psychology with sports science so should be in some lectures together

ReputationRep:
    So when do people get to Newcastle? and would anyone like to maybe meet up for a drink somewhere so we all know a few people on the course before teaching starts?

ReputationRep:
    I'm moving in on the 14th going shopping in Newcastle sometime before I go though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I make a "Northumbria Uni Psychology 2013-16" facebook group would you guys join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottelt)
    If I make a "Northumbria Uni Psychology 2013-16" facebook group would you guys join?
    Definitely! Would love to get to know people before we arrive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LucyElizabeth94)
    Definitely! Would love to get to know people before we arrive
    Right, I'll make one and post it in the Freshers groups.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/713014932047958/

Here's a facebook group just for us! Is everyone planning on going on the Psychology nights out? (I got an e mail with a power point slide attatched advertising them)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.