Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, does anyone know when the timetables go up for Semester 1 go up?

ReputationRep:
    I got sent me registration email yesterday, as new students we don't get access to our timetables until after the mandatory registration events. I really want to see when my classes are aswell.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I am a third year student; if you let me know your course I can post your timetables up here :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmaleigh21)
    I am a third year student; if you let me know your course I can post your timetables up here :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ...Any chance you could post the timetable for first year Game Design and Production Management students, please?

ReputationRep:
    So kind !
    Could you find the timetable for Web design & development 3rd year please ?

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I found out how to attach files. The top timetable should be Web Design & Development 3, and the bottom one is Game Design and Product Management 1
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdfg1753.pdf (15.0 KB, 166 views)
  2. File Type: pdfg1620.pdf (16.4 KB, 172 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you !
    Wow, the timetables are lighter than in France

ReputationRep:
    You're welcome! Yeah I am surprised at how empty the timetables are! I wish mine looked like that :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Emma is there any chance you could find the Forensic Psychobiology 1st year timetable?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SamSam28)
    Emma is there any chance you could find the Forensic Psychobiology 1st year timetable?
    here you go
    Attached Images
  3. File Type: pdfg1694.pdf (20.2 KB, 116 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I found out how to attach files. The top timetable should be Web Design & Development 3, and the bottom one is Game Design and Product Management 1
    Thank you very, very much!

ReputationRep:
    I thought I would just point put, these timetables may still be changed (they often are) but for the most part they will give you a general indication of how many classes you have per week.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey Emma Is there any chance you could find the first year forensic science timetable? I really want to get an idea of what it is going to be like

ReputationRep:
    Emma could you post the timetable for Psychology and Counselling 1st year please? I would really appreciate if you could. Thank you

ReputationRep:
    forensic sciences 1
    Attached Images
  4. File Type: pdfg1698.pdf (26.9 KB, 120 views)

ReputationRep:
    psychology and counselling 1

emmaleigh x
    Attached Images
  5. File Type: pdfg74855.pdf (15.1 KB, 91 views)

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Could you put up the timetable to Ethical Hacking please? I'd like to get an idea of what I'm looking at this year

ReputationRep:
    aah ethical hacker huh, nice.
    what my boyfriends studying! here you go

emmaleigh
    Attached Images
  6. File Type: pdfg19218.pdf (23.7 KB, 144 views)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot! I'm looking forward to it :-)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.