Instant Degrees Watch

This discussion is closed.
hildabeast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
This has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen. I genuinely can't believe this exists!!!

http://www.instantdegrees.com/index.html
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
This has to be the most stupid thing I have ever seen. I genuinely can't believe this exists!!!

Lol thats taking the piss a bit dont ya think?? Maybe i'll apply and instantly get a doctors degree lol.....what a jip
love_4_ducks
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)

omg!!!! what is the point of that cos if u become a doctor wit that then surely u aint then qualified technically spking? wll surely ud pay the same amouint for a uni place anyways so like ummm no point to this lol xx
The_Barman
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by love_4_ducks)
omg!!!! what is the point of that cos if u become a doctor wit that then surely u aint then qualified technically spking? wll surely ud pay the same amouint for a uni place anyways so like ummm no point to this lol xx
Just another intetnet scam!!!
Helenia
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I used to get e-mails about these all the time - I haven't bothered to read the whole site, but I'm sure it's the same crap.
Little Britain
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by The_Barman)
Just another intetnet scam!!!
It's not actually. My cousin is the proud owner of a Marketing Degree (Certificate, transcrips and everything for about 200 quid) The Certificate is legal and the college will back it up if there are enquiries. It does make a mockery of the learning system because I have been studying History for over 7 years and it has been hard work. However my cousin did it to move up to a better paid job (which she got) solely on the piece of paper she had. Can you blame her for using initiative on moving up the career ladder?

The Degree does not earn you credits i.e. you can't do a Masters on the strength of it and you can't get a degree in Medicine or anything that requires a licence to work, e.g. Dentist, Doctor or Vet for example.
oldthrashbarg
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Little Britain)
my cousin did it to move up to a better paid job (which she got) solely on the piece of paper she had. Can you blame her for using initiative on moving up the career ladder?
Yes
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (63)
14.96%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (63)
14.96%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (78)
18.53%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (170)
40.38%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (20)
4.75%
No particular grades needed (27)
6.41%