Chemistry by any chance??

Byeee :ciao:
yep :frown: :bawling:

but being six feels great :biggrin:
Reply 3021
darth_vader05
yep :frown: :bawling:

but being six feels great :biggrin:

Yer im realllllly not looking forward to this module :bawling: I can never choose which question to do!

To Nutter: ahhhh look at my post count :s:
Reply 3022
beth...
Yer im realllllly not looking forward to this module :bawling: I can never choose which question to do!

To Nutter: ahhhh look at my post count :s:

I dare not! :ninja:

I'll have to hand it to you now. :smile:
Reply 3023
Ooh lookies you're exactly 100 behind me....well you were
Reply 3024
I still am actually... :smile:

And I don't intend to play catching with you! :redface:
Reply 3025
:aetsch: Hopefully some people will catch up with me in pingu soc posting as i don't intend to post much after to except now until 10am and then at lunch timeee
Reply 3026
I've just been overtaken by Nutter post-count wise :eek: :p: and by quite a lot too!
Reply 3027
Im over 100 above everyone else in here :s: :redface:
Reply 3028
beth...
Im over 100 above everyone else in here :s: :redface:

I reckon you'll probably get passed by Nutter this week :p: ? Want to place a rep wager on it :biggrin: ?
Reply 3029
I'm already 100 above nutter in general postcountage, anddd *goes to check* 149 above in postcounts in here :rofl:
Reply 3030
beth...
I'm already 100 above nutter in general postcountage, anddd *goes to check* 149 above in postcounts in here :rofl:

So thats a bet then :p: ? By next Sunday I wager that Nutter will have a general post count above yours. No spamming :biggrin: .
Reply 3031
No spammage!? But everything i write is spam :rofl:
Reply 3032
beth...

Indeed :p: :p: . Anyway, I better leave this thread and stop talking to you, otherwise you might win :wink: .

Guerilla tactics will now be employed :ninja: .
Reply 3033
Spunky
Indeed :p: :p: . Anyway, I better leave this thread and stop talking to you, otherwise you might win :wink: .

Guerilla tactics will now be employed :ninja: .

hahah nooo thats not fair!

Well i have to be off in 5mins anyways and shant be on most of the day! Maybe he will win :frown:!
Reply 3034
beth...
hahah nooo thats not fair!

Well i have to be off in 5mins anyways and shant be on most of the day! Maybe he will win :frown:!

He will :biggrin: . Well I'll say bye properly then :p: . Have a good day.
Reply 3035
Spunky
I reckon you'll probably get passed by Nutter this week :p: ? Want to place a rep wager on it :biggrin: ?

Seriously Casey, don't put your money on it. It's VERY unlikely if Beth continues paying daily/nightly visits to this thread...she virtually resides here! :smile:
Reply 3036
beth...

That's exactly why I won't win, straight from the opponent's mouth! :fight: :p:
Reply 3037
Hehe you too, bye :ciao:
Reply 3038
Nutter
That's exactly why I won't win, straight from the opponent's mouth! :fight: :p:
#
:nospam:
Reply 3039
Gah you're placing too much pressure on me to perform now. :bawling:

Stay away Bethie!

Casey, give me links to other threads where I can post without spamming please. :redface:

Latest