Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Hehe you too, bye :ciao:
    Goodbye Beth...and see you again in a few minutes for sure because I KNOW you'll be back and succumb to your curiosity. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    Seriously Casey, don't put your money on it. It's VERY unlikely if Beth continues paying daily/nightly visits to this thread...she virtually resides here!
    Already have and I think even then you might edge her out. Especially if you're going to be posting in my to be Wimbledon thread , unless there's already one :mad: .

ReputationRep:
    #
    :nospam:
    Look who's talking now! At least my posts have more than just a few characters or a smiley in them...

:nospam: right back at you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spunky)
    Already have and I think even then you might edge her out. Especially if you're going to be posting in my to be Wimbledon thread , unless there's already one :mad: .
    What exactly are you two betting on already? Give be the link and I'll see what I can pull off... :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    OK im actually going now

Tomorrow i will get to 3000 i just know it! My exams will be over but my friends exams won't be so i will have nothing else to do!!!

:nospam: Cya guys

ReputationRep:
    OK im actually going now

Tomorrow i will get to 3000 i just know it! My exams will be over but my friends exams won't be so i will have nothing else to do!!!

:nospam: Cya guys
    I already fear that TSR won't be able to handle the load of you roaming free here without any exams to bother you beth! :p:

*shudder*

ReputationRep:
    What exactly are you two betting on already? Give be the link and I'll see what I can pull off... :hubba:
    Whomever has the highest postcount out of you and beth... on Sunday (at midday say) . I'm betting on you, beth... on herself.

ReputationRep:
    heyyyyyyyyyy!

ReputationRep:
    Whomever has the highest postcount out of you and beth... on Sunday (at midday say) . I'm betting on you, beth... on herself.
    Sunday (midday) would be the one in170 hours, not 2 hours, right?

With her exams ending on Monday, I am confident that beth will win. She can go wild!

ReputationRep:
    Tisnt fair tho, i have prom on friday and thats basically a whole 2 days of :nospam:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jen . Amazing avatar you have there .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    heyyyyyyyyyy!
    Howdy there jen! Not revising?

ReputationRep:
    Tisnt fair tho, i have prom on friday and thats basically a whole 2 days of :nospam:
    Don't worry, I'm sure the rest of your days here would more than make up for it.

Post a picture of your Prom dress here for us too see!

Or maybe not....

ReputationRep:
    Sunday (midday) would be the one in170 hours, not 2 hours, right?

With her exams ending on Monday, I am confident that beth will win. She can go wild!
    Thats correct and as beth... said she has a prom . And I'm sure you'd overtake her anyway, you post like a cheetah on speed :p: .

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jen . Amazing avatar you have there .
    Yup it's very nice indeed.

As you can see Casey, I'm trying very, very hard!

ReputationRep:
    Thats correct and as beth... said she has a prom . And I'm sure you'd overtake her anyway, you post like a cheetah on speed :p: .
    Whoa no that's way too slow now if I'm supposed to beat beth.

It's time to fly supersonic style! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I take pride in having a very high WPM typing rate though; that's an essential skill for sure!

ReputationRep:
    Rarrrrrrrrgh you people! Your making me wanna stay instead of revising

BUT NO

I depart

Nutter is gonna turn into a spammer :p:

ReputationRep:
    I take pride in having a very high WPM typing rate though; that's an essential skill for sure!
    That soooo could have gone in you previous post

:nospam: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I knew I was going to win . You've got a cool avatar too Nutter, think mine needs a bit of a change.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.