Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see. Funny that never clicked on me despite be having studied Arabic, but you may be right.

Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    Ahh I see. Funny that never clicked on me despite be having studied Arabic, but you may be right.

Oh well.
    you've studied Arabic :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Brim, thought about what/where you want to study at undergraduate level yet?
    Nah, it could be a wide range of stuff. Anything from Law to Modern Languages to History. All I know is NO SCIENCES!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    are you staying on at the 6th form at your school or going somewhere different?
    I'm going somewhere else; I was accepted at the top sixth form in the area :proud: [/boast]
    My school's sixth form is gonna be crap anyway :p:

ReputationRep:
    you've studied Arabic :eek:
    Yup I have (professional qulification in it). At a Basic level only, but t'is still good to have I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    I'm going somewhere else; I was accepted at the top sixth form in the area :proud: [/boast]
    My school's sixth form is gonna be crap anyway :p:
    same but my sixth form is the best 6th form in the UK :proud: hey you started bragging first :p:
    my school sixth form is rubbish they do IB and not A-levels and they teach the IB in a reali crap way they dont even have the right teachers to teach some of the subjects :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, it could be a wide range of stuff. Anything from Law to Modern Languages to History. All I know is NO SCIENCES!
    :hmpf: Science rocks

ReputationRep:
    Shame Alfie, because the sciences can be quite an intriguing field.

That being said, I'm not going into the sciences either, so meh!

ReputationRep:
    Yup I have (professional qulification in it). At a Basic level only, but t'is still good to have I suppose.
    wow thats cool :five: im a muslim so i know basic arabic but just how to read the language and speak it :rolleyes: nothing special

ReputationRep:
    same but my sixth form is the best 6th form in the UK :proud: hey you started bragging first :p:
    my school sixth form is rubbish they do IB and not A-levels and they teach the IB in a reali crap way they dont even have the right teachers to teach some of the subjects :rolleyes:
    Tsk... my school was crap .For GCSE, I had 12 different teachers for French. We had a Chemistry teacher for Biology, a Chem teacher for Physics. Our Food teachers didn't ever teach us. My Spanish teachers were just crap.
    Beat that :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    :ditto: :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    Shame Alfie, because the sciences can be quite an intriguing field.
    Yeah, I'm interested in some parts (ie astrophysics, nutrition) but not the majority of it ... I hate all Chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    wow thats cool :five: im a muslim so i know basic arabic but just how to read the language and speak it :rolleyes: nothing special
    Sweet, good to know!

*beats that*

There you go, Alfie.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm interested in some parts (ie astrophysics, nutrition) but not the majority of it ... I hate all Chemistry.
    :ditto:!

ReputationRep:
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    I took Physics, Chem, Maths and Econs at A Levels Beth, I know how you feel. I loved Chem, Physics and Maths WAYYYYY more than Economics, but am more inclined towards the social sciences at undergraduate level.

Man, sometimes I miss those science questions.

And oh, triple science at O Level as well!

ReputationRep:
    I would choose Chemistry as my favourite Science for sure, though I was best at Physics without a doubt.

ReputationRep:
    Tsk... my school was crap .For GCSE, I had 12 different teachers for French. We had a Chemistry teacher for Biology, a Chem teacher for Physics. Our Food teachers didn't ever teach us. My Spanish teachers were just crap.
    Beat that :p:
    lol my history teacher made me hate history two lessons into the first year
    we didnt have a science teacher for GCSE science :mad:
    we didnt do GCSE science we did GNVQ and ii needed GCSE so me and 30 other people had to be taught seprately :mad:
    we dont have GCSE ICT we have crappy GNVQ
    have the time we have suppply teachers
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Physics and biology are the best science. And the science part of geography...offfffcourse!

ReputationRep:
    I would choose Chemistry as my favourite Science for sure, though I was best at Physics without a doubt.
    :ditto: @ the the chemistry bit

not the physics i hate physics

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.