Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    *posts an inspirational message demonstrating pure genius which is in no way spam, not even slightly: Look more than ten words*
    ^o)

hey :wavey: how're you, when you're not spamming (thanks btw :top: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    :wavey:
    tut tut, you said the wrong thing!!! isnt it supposed to be: :zwavey:

hey :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    tut tut, you said the wrong thing!!! isnt it supposed to be: :zwavey:

hey :wavey:
    Z'oh you're right :zbawling:

ReputationRep:
    teddies

ReputationRep:
    Hello :wavey:
    Just got back from buying stuff for my camping trip. They IDed me and my friend to buy gas :rolleyes: They thought we were under 16. i did however have ID so all was good :p:

ReputationRep:
    dum de dum

ReputationRep:
    *back from induction*

ReputationRep:
    Was it any good?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: Good!? It was fantastic! The school is brilliant. There is NO litter, no gangs hanging round after school, people don't push and shove in the corridor - they walk! The teachers are brilliant. The pupils are all so friendly and it's a great atmosphere. And, we had a quiz ... and my team came first out of thirty teams!

ReputationRep:
    *fails to see how you will fit in* :flute: :p:

ReputationRep:
    *kills*
    I will fit in :eviltongu ... I'm super clever and it's for me [/boasting]
    Right, I'm off to get ready for prom now . I won't be around properly until Monday, so I'll see y'alls then.
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :eek: Good!? It was fantastic! The school is brilliant. There is NO litter, no gangs hanging round after school, people don't push and shove in the corridor - they walk! The teachers are brilliant. The pupils are all so friendly and it's a great atmosphere. And, we had a quiz ... and my team came first out of thirty teams!
    :eek:
    Thats sounds lovely :eek: You sure it wasnt just a show ^o)
    Have a nice time at your prom :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:
    Hey anyone here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    :bebored:
    Hey anyone here?
    I am!!!!
    I am seeing whats in my rat pack for my camping trip, and what else i need to find to pack, then gotta polish my boots and get my begen out of the loft
    So hows you?

ReputationRep:
    :\ i hate camping :\

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :\ i hate camping :\
    :eek:
    Strange boy :p: As you may have guessd from my posts i love it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    I am!!!!
    I am seeing whats in my rat pack for my camping trip, and what else i need to find to pack, then gotta polish my boots and get my begen out of the loft
    So hows you?
    lol ive never been out camping
    ive been okay i applied for a job today so if al goes wel i shall be working soon and if not i shall relax either way i something good comes out of it

so how are you?

ReputationRep:
    lol ive never been out camping
    ive been okay i applied for a job today so if al goes wel i shall be working soon and if not i shall relax either way i something good comes out of it

so how are you?
    :eek: You should go tis fun
    Ooooo nice :eek: I need a job I definatly need a job :p:
    Im good thanksm going soon though :p: Need to eat and shine shoes, then im off but hopefully back tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    :eek: You should go tis fun
    Ooooo nice :eek: I need a job I definatly need a job :p:
    Im good thanksm going soon though :p: Need to eat and shine shoes, then im off but hopefully back tomorrow
    yeah i always wanted to go but my dad said i would never get on with nature :rolleyes: lol what ever that means :rolleyes:
    lol its not my ideal job but oh wel and i dont even no if i got it yet meh i cant be bothered to think about it

lol wel have fun
    is it like a normal camping trip or do you do other stuff as well like activities?

ReputationRep:
    yeah i always wanted to go but my dad said i would never get on with nature :rolleyes: lol what ever that means :rolleyes:
    lol its not my ideal job but oh wel and i dont even no if i got it yet meh i cant be bothered to think about it

lol wel have fun
    is it like a normal camping trip or do you do other stuff as well like activities?
    Lol :p: :lolz: Strange man Everyone gets on with nature :rolleyes:
    Its with the air cadets, we are doing exercises, weird things :p: And we are watching the world cup match :party: I though i was gonna miss it :eek:
    Anyways better go, shoes to shine, etc :wavey:
    Adios and ill hopefully see you all tomorrow :ciao:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.