Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i think im going to do the same :hmpf: my dads going to send it to get reparied.... (soon!) :hmmm: :p:

hey btw :wavey:
    Ditto to mine, I would stay and chat but i'm off to bed i'm half asleep here lol tc and everyone else :hugs: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    haha :rofl: the moral of the story always be the banker and cheat of course

so have you been enjoying your other birthday treats like your psp?
    :hmmm: normally im always the banker but i didnt know how to use the new gadget thingy so my sister was the banker :hmpf: all of the daft twits were laughing, and i thought they were laughing cos i was going to be bankrupt- but they were all on the joke :mad: :p:

im going to have to learn to use this new bank :cool: :P:

yep i have this birthday has been the best so far (being six is great, if only i was six every year :ninja: :p: ) hehe im just putting my bedroom on a diet for a week so i can set my birthday stuff in it :p:

ReputationRep:
    Ooo a newer version of live messenger fun fun fun! :p: that always updates itself

ReputationRep:
    come and get it! :viking::bandit::y::p:

hehe, its pretty cool you buy airports instead of stations, and apartments instead of houses :cool:
    *grabs game from darth* layingba :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: normally im always the banker but i didnt know how to use the new gadget thingy so my sister was the banker :hmpf: all of the daft twits were laughing, and i thought they were laughing cos i was going to be bankrupt- but they were all on the joke :mad: :p:

yep i have this birthday has been the best so far (being six is great, if only i was six every year :ninja: :p: ) hehe im just putting my bedroom on a diet for a week so i can set my birthday stuff in it :p:
    I love monopoly we have at home.

The original
    Pokemon :rolleyes:
    And Norwich monopoly (only because my dad supports the team and the football team has nothing to do with it its just city sites)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Ditto to mine, I would stay and chat but i'm off to bed i'm half asleep here lol tc and everyone else :hugs: :ciao:
    night night :hugs: tc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    *grabs game from darth* layingba :aetsch:
    *watches beth bounce of force field* :evil:

muhahaha :cool: ^o) :p:

ReputationRep:
    *watches beth bounce of force field* :evil:

muhahaha :cool: ^o) :p:
    doh...ouchies that hurt :zbawling:

ReputationRep:

haha lol you better learn fast before you lose and start getting a reputation hehe
    my family was laughing at me today because i tripped up outside in the garden went face first into the flower patch im glad i didnt get a mark on my face would have made them laugh more

six heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:eek: lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    lol so have you tried put your psp i waited til my brother was asleep before knicking his and i watched a few episodes of Lost on it

ReputationRep:
    doh...ouchies that hurt :zbawling:
    woohoo zbawling has no effect on me :evil: :p:

well you cant have it, but we can all play together (me being the banker!) :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    woohoo zbawling has no effect on me :evil: :p:

well you cant have it, but we can all play together (me being the banker!) :ninja:
    Ow but i wanted to be the banker ! Ahh well, what piece can i be?!

ReputationRep:
    haha lol you better learn fast before you lose and start getting a reputation hehe
    my family was laughing at me today because i tripped up outside in the garden went face first into the flower patch im glad i didnt get a mark on my face would have made them laugh more

six heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:eek: lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    lol so have you tried put your psp i waited til my brother was asleep before knicking his and i watched a few episodes of Lost on it
    but i know how to wipe clean bad reputations :cool: :p:

hehe :rofl: was it a soft landing? soz im being mean but it does sound funny! how did you manage it? (dont blame me!)

yep :proud: :cool: i got a badge from one of mates saying 'im six today' :ninja:

tut tut, hasnt your brother put a lock on it :p: (how can you watch lost on it!! :eek: )

ReputationRep:
    Ow but i wanted to be the banker ! Ahh well, what peice can i be?!
    hmmm, let me see. theres an aero plane, a roller skate, skateboard, burger, mobile phone, F1 car and.....i cant remember any more (they were the 6 that we used toady ) i'll let you pick first :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm, let me see. theres an aero plane, a roller skate, skateboard, burger, mobile phone, F1 car and.....i cant remember any more (they were the 6 that we used toady ) i'll let you pick first :hmmm:
    Yayzer!! Umm ok i pick thee ummm F1 car noo, the burger noooooooo the mobile phone :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Yayzer!! Umm ok i pick thee ummm F1 car noo, the burger noooooooo the mobile phone :proud:
    hmmmm, my sister (the cheating banker!) used that today! :eek:

*senses a disturbance!* :ninja:

which peice do you want, sabah?

ReputationRep:
    but i know how to wipe clean bad reputations :cool: :p:

hehe :rofl: was it a soft landing? soz im being mean but it does sound funny! how did you manage it? (dont blame me!)

yep :proud: :cool: i got a badge from one of mates saying 'im six today' :ninja:

tut tut, hasnt your brother put a lock on it :p: (how can you watch lost on it!! :eek: )
    haha i suppose you do :rolleyes: tsk tsk getting a bit bigheaded :p:

wel what happened was my little brother was playing footbal and i walked over to kick the bal missed completely and went to have another shot tripped over the ball fell into the floor patch

yeah he tried to lock it in his cupboard lol didnt work hehe :ninja: he tried to lock it away with hes new nokia N91 tis a good fone not that i wud know of course :flute: heh e

yeah you can download episodes of shows onto your psp my bro has Lost and American Dad and Simpsons takes up ure memory
    he has cool nike adverts and music vidios on his :cool:

ReputationRep:

:eek: maybe thats cause i AMM your sister!!!

ReputationRep:
    haha i suppose you do :rolleyes: tsk tsk getting a bit bigheaded :p:

wel what happened was my little brother was playing footbal and i walked over to kick the bal missed completely and wnet to have another shot tripped over the ball fell into the floor patch

yeah he tried to lock it in his cupboard lol didnt work hehe :ninja: he tried to lock it away with hes new nokia N91 tis a good fone not that i wud know of course :flute: heh e

yeah you can download episodes of shows onto your psp my bro has Lost and American Dad and Simpsons takes up ure memory
    he has cool nike adverts and music vidios on his :cool:
    am not :eviltongue: :p:

*shakes head knowingly* things will only get better sabah, keep at it hehe (i stood on the ball today and nearly had an accident but i was next to the wall so i was saved!!!)

hehe, tell him to read the manual cos i sure you can put a parental lock on it :cool: :p: (like you're going to tell him that! :p: ) i think the N90 is better cos it looks like the 6280 which is ace (btw my sis made me write that cos she's got the 6280 :hmpf: ) what phone have you got?

i've downloaded the nick ads aswell they're cool, but where did he download the epsiodes from?

ReputationRep:

damnit the phones taken :hmpf:
    fine i'll take the F1 car :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: maybe thats cause i AMM your sister!!!
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhh

*strengthens force field*

stay away from me!!! cant i at least have tsr to myself :hmmm: :mad:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.