The Student Room Group
Fluent in Lies
Fmaths was the best subject EVER!
:five: wow, someone who agrees with me :biggrin:

it was hard at first (especially the mechanics :hmmm: ) but the pure was great :biggrin: (thanks btw :smile: maths does rock! )
darth_vader05
:five: wow, someone who agrees with me :biggrin:

it was hard at first (especially the mechanics :hmmm: ) but the pure was great :biggrin: (thanks btw :smile: maths does rock! )

*checks Centipe isn't about :ninja: *

Oh yeah it was hard, I mean I've probably said it before but I'm not a good mathematician by any standards, but I just find pure maths facinating. There is something really beautiful about it. :redface:

Hehe I'm fairly proud of my C :redface:
Fluent in Lies
*checks Centipe isn't about :ninja: *

Oh yeah it was hard, I mean I've probably said it before but I'm not a good mathematician by any standards, but I just find pure maths facinating. There is something really beautiful about it. :redface:

Hehe I'm fairly proud of my C :redface:
*why are you checking for?* :ninja:

I don't know what rating i'd give myself :p: but I've got a fasciantion for pure maths aswell! (apart from complex numbers! but i confess they grew on me!) i loved doing inverse trig functions and hyperbolic functions. i used to enjoy my fmaths lessons more than my normal maths ones, because i had different teachers and the work was more interesting! (im not a freak- really! :ninja: ):redface:

i dont know what im going to be proud of yet :frown: why cant the college mark the exam papers! :hmmm:

i dont have to be invisible anymore :biggrin: :party: woo
Reply 5223
haha, i've lost loads of rep points. :rofl:

so have others. :p:
LPK
haha, i've lost loads of rep points. :rofl:

so have others. :p:
how come? :s:

did you have 3 goldies before?:eek:
Reply 5225
darth_vader05
how come? :s:

did you have 3 goldies before?:eek:

Indeed. I've lost 6000 rep points :p:

Some peoples rep has been cancelled, so their rep points have been worth 0. Theres a thread in About made by Mr 5. :p:
LPK
Indeed. I've lost 6000 rep points :p:

Some peoples rep has been cancelled, so their rep points have been worth 0. Theres a thread in About made by Mr 5. :p:
6000!:eek:

*will go to about in a minute!*

*whispers to FiL- need more info on the resistance mate, this has to stop* :ninja:

off out now cya :ciao:
Reply 5227
darth_vader05

*whispers to FiL- need more info on the resistance mate, this has to stop* :ninja:

hmmm :p:
darth_vader05
*why are you checking for?* :ninja:

I don't know what rating i'd give myself :p: but I've got a fasciantion for pure maths aswell! (apart from complex numbers! but i confess they grew on me!) i loved doing inverse trig functions and hyperbolic functions. i used to enjoy my fmaths lessons more than my normal maths ones, because i had different teachers and the work was more interesting! (im not a freak- really! :ninja: ):redface:

i dont know what im going to be proud of yet :frown: why cant the college mark the exam papers! :hmmm:

i dont have to be invisible anymore :biggrin: :party: woo

ooh I don't think he likes me posting here :p:

I loveeee complex numbers, though polar co-ords in the complex plane was just a bit much!

Oh yeah F.Maths was much better than normal maths. We had just 6 people in ours and we were all good freinds. And had this really cool teacher who just came in to teach our lessons :smile:
darth_vader05

I'll contact my sources :ninja:
Reply 5230
Fluent in Lies
ooh I don't think he likes me posting here :p:

I loveeee complex numbers, though polar co-ords in the complex plane was just a bit much!

Oh yeah F.Maths was much better than normal maths. We had just 6 people in ours and we were all good freinds. And had this really cool teacher who just came in to teach our lessons :smile:

Everyone :suith: Filly. :smile:
Charl!
Everyone :suith: Filly. :smile:

But not as much of everyone as that swoooths Cha!
Reply 5232
zOMG!
Reply 5233
Fluent in Lies
But not as much of everyone as that swoooths Cha!

Shush you. :redface:

BETH YOU CHOU!
NOOOOOOOOO

Don't die on me Mr. Penguin.

*starts mouth-to-beak*
i have a headache :frown:
gameplayer_no1
i have a headache :frown:

*gives glass of water*

?
Reply 5237
Fluent in Lies