The Student Room Group
darth_vader05
who are you talking to? :ninja: :p:

you mean you'll have to try and kill me, but whether you're successful thats another story! :cool: :p: :biggrin:

hey NC :wavey: long time no chat! :hmmm: how was the camping?:smile: i dunno how i am, just had breakfast:biggrin: :redface:

hey trish! welcome back :biggrin: how come you had a ban?:eek:

I had a dare that earnt me 16 points >.<
Reply 7021
darth_vader05
who are you talking to? :ninja: :p:

you mean you'll have to try and kill me, but whether you're successful thats another story! :cool: :p: :biggrin:

hey NC :wavey: long time no chat! :hmmm: how was the camping?:smile: i dunno how i am, just had breakfast:biggrin: :redface:

hey trish! welcome back :biggrin: how come you had a ban?:eek:

Heya :hugs:
Was good thanks, cept i hurt my ankle, ligaments :s: Was on crutches for a week :eek: I can walk again now though :biggrin: Lol, u only just gotten up then :p: What did you have for your breakfast?
~NC~
what happened to your leg ^o) Was it Darths fault :eek:

I fractured my right leg :redface: *by spinning on my chair and falling off therefore landin a a awkward position :redface:
Darth encouraged me to :eek: :p:
~NC~
woops :p:
Maybe they should soundproof mine aswell :p:

aye would make life easier :p:
~NC~
what happened to your leg ^o) Was it Darths fault :eek:
it wasnt my fault! :hmpf::tsr2:
Reply 7025
xXLil'-AnGelXx
I fractured my right leg :redface: *by spinning on my chair and falling off therefore landin a a awkward position :redface:

Oh dear :p: Guess you cant walk then :p: :hugs: I couldnt until yesterday :biggrin: I came off my crutches :biggrin: I can walk :party:
Aphrodite
I had a dare that earnt me 16 points >.<
what dare was it? :biggrin:
xXLil'-AnGelXx

:rofl: that was clever :rofl:
Reply 7028
darth_vader05
it wasnt my fault! :hmpf::tsr2:

course it wasnt :wink:
Indeed it would trish, maybe i should suggest it :p:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
You of course you big wuss :rolleyes: :p:

I will be successful :ninja: I can do my back flips again *does 5 back flips across room*:p:
no you're not :bandit:

in your dreams :evil: :p:

*watches LA do backflips and hurt leg again* muhahaha i think its best you wait for your leg to get better, then do back flips :biggrin:
~NC~
Oh dear :p: Guess you cant walk then :p: I couldnt until yesterday :biggrin: I came off my crutches :biggrin: I can walk :party:

It wasn't that bad so I can walk but it takes me 10 minutes longer to get anywhere i'm in pain evertime I move *sighs* two more weeks* until i'm back to normal :p:
Woo! for you :biggrin::biggrin:
darth_vader05
no you're not :bandit:

in your dreams :evil: :p:

*watches LA do backflips and hurt leg again* muhahaha i think its best you wait for your leg to get better, then do back flips :biggrin:

*gives Darth evil stare* * knocks him over with the force* :p:
Aphrodite
:rofl: that was clever :rofl:

I know :blushing:
I swear i'm the only person who can manage to do that:hmpf::redface:
Reply 7033
xXLil'-AnGelXx
It wasn't that bad so I can walk but it takes me 10 minutes longer to get anywhere i'm in pain evertime I move *sighs* two more weeks* until i'm back to normal :p:
Woo! for you :biggrin::biggrin:

Did they not give you crutches? Thats kinda harsh me thinks :p: Well elast you can still walk :smile:
~NC~
Heya :hugs:
Was good thanks, cept i hurt my ankle, ligaments :s: Was on crutches for a week :eek: I can walk again now though :biggrin: Lol, u only just gotten up then :p: What did you have for your breakfast?
hey :hugs:

phew, at least you can now :biggrin: :smile: can your ankles ever get better? :s: erm boiled eggs and toast :biggrin: what about you? :ninja:
~NC~
Did they not give you crutches? Thats kinda harsh me thinks :p: Well elast you can still walk :smile:

They did offer to but I didn't like them :p:
I should have done really my parents moaned at me for not having them but i'm better than what I was :smile:
~NC~
it wasnt i tell you! :hmpf:
darth_vader05
what dare was it? :biggrin:

to post the coursework.info jargon on 10 unanswered threads
~NC~

:rofl:
Reply 7039
darth_vader05
hey :hugs:

phew, at least you can now :biggrin: :smile: can your ankles ever get better? :s: erm boiled eggs and toast :biggrin: what about you? :ninja:

:wavey: :p:
Yer :smile: a week of not being able to walk :frown: I hate it :frown: I cant do anything sporty for 7 weeks, i hate not being able to do anything, it makes me grrrrrrrrr :p: :motz:
They hopefully can, going to hopsital this ythursday, either surgery or physio, id rather physio :s:
Ooo sounds nice :biggrin: I have been up since 7am :wink: Just had lunch :p:

Latest