This discussion is closed.
~NC~
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
:rofl: well done! :p:
Ah well sellotape has its uses :p: It is back on, although it looks terrible. When i return that book i am gonna give it in and run :flute: We get charged if they are in a worse state than before :eek:
My other book half the pages fell out :s: Prittstick worked there :p: Oh deary me, chemistry books do not like me :s:
Enchanté
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~NC~)
Pfft :p:
I was worried about you then :eek: Ah well what i said counts, i am on msn to listen :p:
Whoopsie :eek:i'll remember for other times thanks
kinkajou
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~NC~)
Ah well sellotape has its uses :p: It is back on, although it looks terrible. When i return that book i am gonna give it in and run :flute: We get charged if they are in a worse state than before :eek:
My other book half the pages fell out :s: Prittstick worked there :p: Oh deary me, chemistry books do not like me :s:

lol i managed to mess up soooo many books :eek: woops! :p:
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
Whoopsie :eek:i'll remember for other times thanks
Lol tis ok :p:
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by .jen.)
lol i managed to mess up soooo many books :eek: woops! :p:
Same :p:
I have never ripped the cover clear off before :rolleyes: Ah well, and my chemistry teacher is a scary man :eek:
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I killed you all with the site of that chemistry book didnt i :p:
Italy vs France soon
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
penalty :eek:
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
France are in the lead :eek:
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by LPK)
France are in the lead :eek:
I know :eek: 6 minutes in :eek:
Fluent in Lies
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
:s:
santogold
Badges: 14
Report 12 years ago
:eek: exam tomorrow and I didn't revise at all due to very messed up family problems (well, not personal problems, just my lil sister-in-law missing her flight back from Florida, incl. a dog and them then being flown to Duesseldorf only etc etc etc). Stress pure
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
1-1 :party:
santogold
Report 12 years ago
Vive la France !
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by yourjoyismylow)
:eek: exam tomorrow and I didn't revise at all due to very messed up family problems (well, not personal problems, just my lil sister-in-law missing her flight back from Florida, incl. a dog and them then being flown to Duesseldorf only etc etc etc). Stress pure
Awwww :hugs:
I am sure you are gonna do fine, as long as you go in with a positive attitude you can do it :hugs:
Good luck
santogold
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by ~NC~)
Awwww :hugs:
I am sure you are gonna do fine, as long as you go in with a positive attitude you can do it :hugs:
Good luck
Thanks. I may try it or I may be sick. I need the good grade I would have gotten if I had had the time to study. But this was more important for me. Plus, can you imagine how little sleep I will get tonight? Berlin is one big party right now and, oh man, the exam is at 8 am!
Steph!
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Hey!

Hope you're all well! Just pooping in to say hi and bye! My internet is messed up at the mo, hopefully it'll be sorted in a few days and I'll be back!

Take care :hugs:

Steph xxx
santogold
Report 12 years ago
It is sooo hot again...
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by yourjoyismylow)
Thanks. I may try it or I may be sick. I need the good grade I would have gotten if I had had the time to study. But this was more important for me. Plus, can you imagine how little sleep I will get tonight? Berlin is one big party right now and, oh man, the exam is at 8 am!
Awwww :hugs: You can do it I am sure
Lol i can well imagine how loud it is :s: Can you access ear plugs? And relax before you go to bed, no last mintue cramming. Have a bath, eat some chocolate. Have a hot chocolate. Then settle down for a nice sleep.
Sephrenia
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
woooo homewrok done
~NC~
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
(Original post by Steph!)
Hey!

Hope you're all well! Just pooping in to say hi and bye! My internet is messed up at the mo, hopefully it'll be sorted in a few days and I'll be back!

Take care :hugs:

Steph xxx
Awww hello :wavey: and goodbye :wavey:
Hope its fixed soon
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (49)
18.28%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (109)
40.67%
Nope, not that interesting (110)
41.04%

Watched Threads