Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    yeah :bawling:
    Have you post reported it? I did ... no reply as of yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    I used to have it when i went over to my friends house after schooli! Didn't have it much at my house ! Do they still sell it!?

yeah! get some

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Have you post reported it? I did ... no reply as of yet.
    i dont see a point brim even if we open a new soc that guy what-his-face will just post the same stuff like Farhan said and then theres the issue of who opens it

but anyway .............

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    yeah! get some
    Scoreee im soo gonna get some tomorrow :five:

ReputationRep:
    i dont see a point brim even if we open a new soc that guy what-his-face will just post the same stuff like Farhan said and then theres the issue of who opens it

but anyway .............
    Well, report him for starting and the fuelling an argument. He could get a few warning points, which might discourage him.

PM the guy/girl who made the original one, and see if they'll start a new one.
    And sorry, do you wear a hijab?

ReputationRep:
    Well, report him for starting and the fuelling an argument. He could get a few warning points, which might discourage him.

PM the guy/girl who made the original one, and see if they'll start a new one.
    And sorry, do you wear a hijab?
    i'll see
    umm i dont wear hijab why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Scoreee im soo gonna get some tomorrow :five:

:five:

ReputationRep:

i'll see
    umm i dont wear hijab why?
    I was just wondering. One of my Muslim friends doesn't wear a hijab, yet she has suddenly decided to start wearing one, which is a bit weird.

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering. One of my Muslim friends doesn't wear a hijab, yet she has suddenly decided to start wearing one, which is a bit weird.
    lol i couldnt do that wel not right now anyway and i dont see how that makes me any less of a muslim in other peoples eyes :rolleyes: but oh well
    its mainly to do with me living in a non muslim community but ive become more religious over the past two years :eek: my mum was really shocked in my sudden interest Islam so quickly

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Ok. I don't see why my friend has decided to do it though. We live in a large Muslim / Asian community, so it's very common to see women wearing hijabs around here.

ReputationRep:
    when did you get your rep back alfie? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh Ok. I don't see why my friend has decided to do it though. We live in a large Muslim / Asian community, so it's very common to see women wearing hijabs around here.
    ummm it might be that she started to understand her reilgion therefore started to practise it more strongly
    the asian community may have had an influnce on her she may have gained the confidence to start wearing it like she knew she wasnt the only one wearing it and stuff
    i dont really know Brim it could have been anything that could have changed her mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    when did you get your rep back alfie? :eek:
    I didn't Jen ... did I ... ? But if you want to do me a rep favour, PM me...

ReputationRep:
    ummm it might be that she started to understand her reilgion therefore started to practise it more strongly
    the asian community may have had an influnce on her she may have gained the confidence to start wearing it like she knew she wasnt the only one wearing it and stuff
    i dont really know Brim it could have been anything that could have changed her mind
    Yeah I spose you're right ... well, if she gains a stronger dedication to her religion, I suppose it's good for her

ReputationRep:
    Ooh report back from mods on the Islamic Soc. The guy doing the arguing has already been warned for this. He'll be punished and they'll clean up the soc.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I spose you're right ... well, if she gains a stronger dedication to her religion, I suppose it's good for her
    yeah it is
    its always good to know what your religions about

to bad some people dont want to understand someone elses religion :rolleyes:

oh wel .......

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. . I'm always interested to find out more about religion, both my own and others! So sorry if I ask you loadsa questions!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't Jen ... did I ... ? But if you want to do me a rep favour, PM me...

oh i thought you did. PM you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. . I'm always interested to find out more about religion, both my own and others! So sorry if I ask you loadsa questions!
    No its fine that you ask questions i'd be glad to answer them lol
    I have question for you that isnt to do with religion .....lol ....what sort of music you into? apart from greenday obviously :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek2: That's so religious!

Hehe, as you can see from my profile picture and my avatar, as well as my usertitle and the society I formed, I like Green Day . But I also like punk rock, indie rock and emo rock. Those three are my preferred genres, but I like pretty much all rock and a bit of RnB.
    You?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.