Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i've just strained my neck beth! :eek: i had to turn my head 90 degrees to see that properly! :hmpf: :p:

(hehe how did you rotate it? :ninja: )
    Its : eek2: !!!!

Ooooh wooo 3500 !

Im gna go sleep now!

Night you guys :hugs: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    special membership only :eviltongu:p:
    lol i know alot about the doing nothing part hehe i think ive become a professional in doing nothing :cool:

i dunno i think i'll just be lazy and moan for the next 2 months tis a good plan in my eyes

well shows you how much attention ive been paying lol but i dont like cricket its to slow and boring
    *splutters* but i gave you the idea! :hmpf: :motz: fine no me= no society! :evil: :p:

then tell your mum that you're already emplyed hehe i'll try that one on my mum :s: she doesnt like it when i'm in my room all the time and when i go downstairs, she starts telling me to do stuff :s: cant wait for this darn wedding coming up, cos my mums going to stay at my aunties for a few days

well the being lazy bit is a good plan, but not the moaning (we dont want others to hear about our laziness :p: )

who won wimbledon? ^o) :p: ODI= cool. test= :s: (sometimes!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :eek2: I Was about to tell you, but after seeing that, nah ...
    i meant they cant roam tsr freely without a lollypop! :cool: :eek:

what did you think i meant? ^o) :hmmm: :p: i wasnt suggesting, that i was going to get rid of them! :hmpf:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    i meant they cant roam tsr freely without a lollypop! :cool: :eek:

what did you think i meant? ^o) :hmmm: :p: i wasnt suggesting, that i was going to get rid of them! :hmpf:

:ninja:
    Well, I'd suggest Beth is a nice person for one ... ... and this lovely bloke called darth_vader05 ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Its : eek2: !!!!

Ooooh wooo 3500 !

Im gna go sleep now!

Night you guys :hugs: :hugs:
    night :hugs:

i should be getting to bed cos have to be up at 8ish but cant be bothered i'll congratulate you when you get to 4000 posts:p:

tc :eek2: :p:

ReputationRep:
    *splutters* but i gave you the idea! :hmpf: :motz: fine no me= no society! :evil: :p:

then tell your mum that you're already emplyed hehe i'll try that one on my mum :s: she doesnt like it when i'm in my room all the time and when i go downstairs, she starts telling me to do stuff :s: cant wait for this darn wedding coming up, cos my mums going to stay at my aunties for a few days

well the being lazy bit is a good plan, but not the moaning (we dont want others to hear about our laziness :p: )

who won wimbledon? ^o) :p: ODI= cool. test= :s: (sometimes!)
    Damn :hmpf: well i suppose you'll have to be in the society now :rolleyes: *mutters about hiring a hitman* :flute:

I tried that one i said i had a full time job being your daughter and putting up with her :rofl: lol didnt go down to well

lol i suppose they might be jealous of our doing nothing skills :cool: :p: lol kidding

i wont know who won :s: it to boring to watch lol yeah i suppose ODI is okay but test cricket is to slow for my tastes

ReputationRep:
    Well, I'd suggest Beth is a nice person for one ... ... and this lovely bloke called darth_vader05 ...
    and where might i be able to find this 'Beth' and this 'darth_vader05...' . first i'll need to shoot him for copying my name! adding 3 dots at the end, pft :mad:

i mean, yeah cool so where are they? :angel: :p:

ReputationRep:
    and where might i be able to find this 'Beth' and this 'darth_vader05...' . first i'll need to shoot him for copying my name! adding 3 dots at the end, pft :mad:

i mean, yeah cool so where are they? :angel: :p:
    Tsk, shame on the ******* :mad:
    He's usually located in the little pretty much unknown Soc called hte Penguin Soc

ReputationRep:
    Nighty Beth and Darth :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    has Darth disappeared :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Damn :hmpf: well i suppose you'll have to be in the society now :rolleyes: *mutters about hiring a hitman* :flute:

I tried that one i said i had a full time job being your daughter and putting up with her :rofl: lol didnt go down to well

lol i suppose they might be jealous of our doing nothing skills :cool: :p: lol kidding

i wont know hu won :s: it to boring to watch lol yeah i suppose ODI is okay but test cricket is to slow for my tastes
    woooo go me;banana2; btw all the hitmen are contracted to me :cool: :evil:

hehe, i dont think i'll try it then :cool: though i'm tempted too :rofl:

jealous!!! they'll be feelin murderous or even suicidal!! :s: (so lets start the moaning :five: )

fedrer:rolleyes: :p: i prefer playing cricket :ninja: *adam better not see this!* :p:

lol, not aimed at anyone :ninja: but i found this hilarious ;upyours; :rofl::p:

ReputationRep:
    Tsk, shame on the ******* :mad:
    He's usually located in the little pretty much unknown Soc called hte Penguin Soc
    Wait till I get my hands on him :mad: the bloody copy cat no wonder charl and everyone else thought i was someone else

Man, you really are making this hard for me!!! ;rant; ;dumbells; Directions would be nice! :hmpf: :p:

ReputationRep:

Wow, is this just not super fitness ... :love:

ReputationRep:
    Man, you really are making this hard for me!!! ;rant; ;dumbells; Directions would be nice! :hmpf: :p:
    Sorry, he's asked me not to tell you. :p: ... I couldn't break his trust.

ReputationRep:
    has Darth disappeared :eek:
    i aint gone nowhere! but it seems like im not wanted!:huff::p: :banana:

ReputationRep:
    woooo go me;banana2; btw all the hitmen are contracted to me :cool: :evil:

hehe, i dont think i'll try it then :cool: though i'm tempted too :rofl:

jealous!!! they'll be feelin murderous or even suicidal!! :s: (so lets start the moaning :five: )

fedrer:rolleyes: :p: i prefer playing cricket :ninja: *adam better not see this!* :p:

lol, not aimed at anyone :ninja: but i found this hilarious ;upyours; :rofl::p:
    Damn :hmpf: fine i'll do it myself :ts: i mean ......i mean ......ummmm :flute:
    lol i just kinda slipped out my mouth lol my brother was laughing his head off when my mum started shout at me :>.<: lol

i dont mind playing cricket as long as im not wicket keeper thats a painful job lol

:eek: :eyeball: hmmm

ReputationRep:

who's he? :s:

ReputationRep:

:eek: :love:

ReputationRep:

Lol listening to music has kept me up and this picture has made me need to break my pretty postcount to post.

:love: :love: :love: So damn hawt

ReputationRep:
    who's he? :s:
    Adam Brody from the OC
    not that i would lnow of course :flute:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.