Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    everyone has biology trips this week :eek: maybe you secretly go to the same school
    I think this is biology trip season
    I had 3 days last week aswell, which i was on crutches for :hmpf: Not today though :party:
    So how are you jen and charl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    I had 3 days last week aswell, which i was on crutches for :hmpf: Not today though :party:

was the last one fun? im okayy merci. et yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    w00 kent rocks :five:
    Blimey, till 4am :eek: I was asleep then :p:
    Im good thanks, just got abck froma biology day trip :cool: We just dossed around, after collecting results :p: Going swimming later
    Yeah, I had a record of staying up chatting with a friend till 04:02 a.m. This other friend of mine decided she wanted to beat the record - which we did by about ten mins lol. At that time in the morning you have no idea what's up and what's down haha. Good times, though.

Biology day trip, eh? Fun. Results? Does that mean you were doing statistical investigation stuff? We did that back in year 12... I hated it, personally lol, but it was a chance to be in the sunshine which was cool.

Swimming is fun... I had the choice of gym or swimming yesterday - I chose the gym. I might go swimming tonight... (if my arms will stop hurting lol).

(Original post by ~NC~)
    I'm feeeling good. And I knew that I would nowww. Sooo goood.

;happy2;

Hows you Hayleyy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    was the last one fun? im okayy merci. et yourself?
    Yer wasnt to bad We collected are results then dossed around, i managed more proper press ups than a boy :rolleyes: He did 14, i did 22 :p: Then my friends had running races, i watched cos cant run :p:
    Im good thanks Going swimming soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Yeah, I had a record of staying up chatting with a friend till 04:02 a.m. This other friend of mine decided she wanted to beat the record - which we did by about ten mins lol. At that time in the morning you have no idea what's up and what's down haha. Good times, though.

Biology day trip, eh? Fun. Results? Does that mean you were doing statistical investigation stuff? We did that back in year 12... I hated it, personally lol, but it was a chance to be in the sunshine which was cool.

Swimming is fun... I had the choice of gym or swimming yesterday - I chose the gym. I might go swimming tonight... (if my arms will stop hurting lol).
    wowee :eek:
    Yer we were collecting data, soon to be turned into statistical data, we will do that later. Tis for our coursework, but its nice weather to do it in
    I havent been to the gym in yonks, really need to start going, having been swimming since march :flute: I am gonna start exercising again :p: I enjoy it and miss it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    I'm feeeling good. And I knew that I would nowww. Sooo goood.

;happy2;

Hows you Hayleyy?
    Glad to hear it :p: Why be you so happy?
    Im good thanks Swimming soon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    wowee :eek:
    Yer we were collecting data, soon to be turned into statistical data, we will do that later. Tis for our coursework, but its nice weather to do it in
    I havent been to the gym in yonks, really need to start going, having been swimming since march :flute: I am gonna start exercising again :p: I enjoy it and miss it
    Haha, yeah, ours was for coursework as well. I think we had to do two investigations - one using chi squared and the other using standard deviation and standard error. It was dull stuff, I can assure you.

I know what you mean - yesterday was the first time in ages that I've been to the gym, and I'm paying the price for my lazyness today lol. Thankfully I did a lighter session than normal, so it could've been worse! I think I will go swimming tonight... I fancy a swim in this heat . Plus on a school day no one's there, usually. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Yer wasnt to bad We collected are results then dossed around, i managed more proper press ups than a boy :rolleyes: He did 14, i did 22 :p: Then my friends had running races, i watched cos cant run :p:
    Im good thanks Going swimming soon

lol aww! sounds more fun & games than biology missy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yeah, ours was for coursework as well. I think we had to do two investigations - one using chi squared and the other using standard deviation and standard error. It was dull stuff, I can assure you.

I know what you mean - yesterday was the first time in ages that I've been to the gym, and I'm paying the price for my lazyness today lol. Thankfully I did a lighter session than normal, so it could've been worse! I think I will go swimming tonight... I fancy a swim in this heat . Plus on a school day no one's there, usually. :top:
    w00t for coursework :five: I did chi squared for my geography c/w :p: We are using random satistical test, cant remember the names.

Lol definatly for swimming, although i am still at school :rolleyes: I may go tomorrow aswell, i finish at 12, hmmmm. I am definalt ygonna start swimming/gyming more, gym when my ankle is better however. But i can swim, however thats whilst the money survives :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I dunno whereabouts in Kent you are, but in Canterbury there's a gym called Kingsmead. It's where I go . They charge me £8 for a year's membership as a student, and then £2 for the gym everytime I go. It's a steal, I'll tell you that much. For swimming, it's something like £1.10.

Definitely helps .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    lol aww! sounds more fun & games than biology missy :p:
    We did biology :p: I worked for an hour and a half straight :p:
    Then mucked around :flute:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I dunno whereabouts in Kent you are, but in Canterbury there's a gym called Kingsmead. It's where I go . They charge me £8 for a year's membership as a student, and then £2 for the gym everytime I go. It's a steal, I'll tell you that much. For swimming, it's something like £1.10.

Definitely helps .
    Not near canterbury, bout 30 mins away i think :p: My gym charges me £3 each time i go, no yearly membership. I get free swimming at that pool, however tis a 40 min bus ride :rolleyes: In the one im going to tonight, 10 min bus ride, they charge me £1 something :p: A con i tell ye :p: Ah well screw the 40 min bus ride :p:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: hey :ninja:

:eek:

;happy2;

:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :ninja: hey :ninja:
    Heya :eek: Havent spoken to you for a while :eek:
    As of tomorrow i am gonna eat heatly, reckon itll work :s: I eat too much crap :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    :eek:

;happy2;

:hugs:
    :eek2: :p:

hey :hugs: how're you feeling today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Heya :eek: Havent spoken to you for a while :eek:
    As of tomorrow i am gonna eat heatly, reckon itll work :s: I eat too much crap :p:
    lol, i think we spoke erm..... *checks diary*

*sees blank entries* :eek: ditto

goodluck, i tried it but i couldnt be bothered! i'm in a wierd mood at the moment- i cant be bothered eating and when i do its only junk food or tea! :eek2: :ninja:

how're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol, i think we spoke erm..... *checks diary*

*sees blank entries* :eek: ditto

goodluck, i tried it but i couldnt be bothered! i'm in a wierd mood at the moment- i cant be bothered eating and when i do its only junk food or tea! :eek2: :ninja:

how're you?
    I know :eek: Been a while, come on TSR more :eek:
    Lol thats my problem, i am only eating junk food :s: I am gonna make myself more healthy, i eat far to much crap :s:
    Im good thanks, i can walk again How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    I know :eek: Been a while, come on TSR more :eek:
    Lol thats my problem, i am only eating junk food :s: I am gonna make myself more healthy, i eat far to much crap :s:
    Im good thanks, i can walk again How are you?
    i do come on, but during the early hours of the day hehe sometimes i cant be bothered doing anything so just lie on the sofa and watch the disney channel :ninja: :cool: :eek: :p: hehe

but junk food= cool its just too good :p: ( i try to balance it by having an apple in between!)

woo :five:at least one of us is better hehe im tired and should really stop playing footie! (am going to stop after this week :hmpf: )

hows your day been?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.