Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    ray get on MSN!!!!!!!
    ^o) say what? :p:

congrats on your science result btw :party:

i think you'll be getting english during the summer hols!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    I just had strawberries and cream

mmmmm i had some the other day :love:

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    hehe i dont know why i use them a lot- its better than writing i guess :p:

^o) ? :vader: = cool although i was the only person who voted for it in the best smiley poll

meh, my sisters got that stuck on her door and her wall :hmmm: :[email protected]

well, i thought that i'd ask fellow tsrians ( i hadnt heard of it aswell :ninja: )
    Aww me too. They make everything look pretty. How odd. Some random just text me saying I smell. :rofl: I bet its beth using someone elses' phone. :rolleyes: She just can't keep away. :p: Or it's some other loser. :hmpf: I don't have enough cred to call them back lol. Grr. LOSER JEN JUST TEXT ME SAYING I SMELL. :rolleyes: :love:

Awwww hahaha. :hahaha: LOSER! :p: ;console; That's kinda cute in a pathetic little way. :p:

Yeahhh Trish sent me the pic via MSN.. hehe so cool. :cool:

I am the best TSRian, so its understandable you'd ask me. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww okay, i wasn't planning on stalking, i just have relatives there! :p:

ooo i need to sort out my student finance things, thanks for reminding me!

yeaah, well not really, i was 18 on june 12th, so ive been 18 exxactly one month, just ive had no need for alcohol cos im a good girl :p: i think theyre supposed to ID you if you look under 21, but you can still buy it if you prove you're 18. I certainly don't look 21 so i have no idea why i was able to buy it. Oh well, less embarassing than being IDd in front of everyone so i'm not complaining
    lol, i know cos no one can stalk me :evil: :ninja: :p: apart from tammys mafia! :eek: whereabouts do your relatives live! i might bump into them

no probs :bandit: :p: its a pain in the back!! they keep asking for a different thing!! i've been to them about 3 times!:hmmm:

oh cool, you're a june-ite :five: nope in morrisons you have be over 21! :s: i dont mind being id'd, then i can give them evil stares :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    Oh and the motorway lesson was just a free 'gift' from my instructor for passing my test because it's very different driving and he wanted to teach me how to overtake, pull on safely etc
    oh cool, congrats on passing your test i still havent got my provisional :flute:

are you going to get your own car?

ReputationRep:
    it'll come to me, dont worry :cool:

oh yeah, and he got stuck in a puddle..... :ninja: but :hmpf:

its character building :ts: hehe but its a cool smiley!!

i went to town today aswell! i went with my mates and we were in debenhams where one of my mate was looking at jewelry and i told her to get that ring out of her pocket cos stealing is bad in a really loud voice :biggrin: all the people around her starting giving her shifty looks :rofl: but i got a punch on my arm for it :hmpf: and i tripped over twice!:eek: was a good day but then i got lost in the library :frown: :ninja:

earings, cool :ninja: :p: hehe i got a lot of food and books
    damn :hmpf: hows he gunna get out of the puddle but........how'd he get stuck in it in the first place :hmmmm: :p:

if you say so :rolleyes:

:eek: now you realy do sound mean :p: lol my mate tripped right out River Island. It was so funny because she just sat on the floor laughing :rofl: while evryone just started at her like she was a freak
    you got lost in the library :eek: must have been a big library :rolleyes: :p: lol

i got earrings and books

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Aww me too. They make everything look pretty. How odd. Some random just text me saying I smell. :rofl: I bet its beth using someone elses' phone. :rolleyes: She just can't keep away. :p: Or it's some other loser. :hmpf: I don't have enough cred to call them back lol. Grr. LOSER JEN JUST TEXT ME SAYING I SMELL. :rolleyes: :love:

Awwww hahaha. :hahaha: LOSER! :p: ;console; That's kinda cute in a pathetic little way. :p:

Yeahhh Trish sent me the pic via MSN.. hehe so cool. :cool:

I am the best TSRian, so its understandable you'd ask me. :p:
    so is the random person jen?:confused: i told you phones are evil :cool: :p:

^o) its cos i wanted to be unique and be the only one with zero votes :cool: :ninja: :p: what is?

:hmmm: if you say so!

one of the best :p: hehe so has anyone heard of the damn movie called ultraviolet? :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    you have to try and remeber its reali important we know :p:

meh :hmpf: no you were being mean :p:

twas good just got back from town brought some new earings

how has your day been then?
    so did I

:five:

:p:

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    I just had strawberries and cream
    i havent had any

you've just reminded me that i'm hungry! :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    mmmmm i had some the other day :love:
    I want moreeeee
    but all gone

so is the random person jen?:confused: i told you phones are evil :cool: :p:

^o) its cos i wanted to be unique and be the only one with zero votes :cool: :ninja: :p: what is?

:hmmm: if you say so!

one of the best :p: hehe so has anyone heard of the damn movie called ultraviolet? :hmpf:
    Lol. Its another TSRian. I wish they told me their new number before they text me and scare me. :p: ;spider; Phones are evil. So is Jen. I just asked her what day it is and she said Monday. :eek: :evil:

:rofl: Good cover up saddooo. :p:

I do say so. Listen to Charl. :cool:

Hah awww. I am one of the best. Most people would agree. :p: :cool:

I haven't heard of it. :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    so did I

:five:

:p:

:cool:

did ya now :eek: :eek:
    i hope ypu got studs because they will suit you :p: :p:

ReputationRep:
    i havent had any

you've just reminded me that i'm hungry! :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol, i know cos no one can stalk me :evil: :ninja: :p: apart from tammys mafia! :eek: whereabouts do your relatives live! i might bump into them

no probs :bandit: :p: its a pain in the back!! they keep asking for a different thing!! i've been to them about 3 times!:hmmm:

oh cool, you're a june-ite :five: nope in morrisons you have be over 21! :s: i dont mind being id'd, then i can give them evil stares :cool: :p:

lol i'm the type who would panic getting IDd even though i actually have it :p:
    i think they're in salford, though i can't be sure. nooo it's not salford. ermm...i can't think sorry i'd know if i heard the name. lol.

wow, 21 to buy alcohol? crazy! never heard that before. woo you're june too? :five: the best month by far :p:

ReputationRep:
    I want moreeeee
    but all gone
    awww :hugs:
    i love picking strawberries. so much more fun when you choose them instead of just buying them...but i'm eaisly entertained :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    did ya now :eek: :eek:
    i hope ypu got studs because they will suit you :p: :p:
    no no !! these suit me better don't they!

ReputationRep:
    They do indeed :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Lol. Its another TSRian. I wish they told me their new number before they text me and scare me. :p: ;spider; Phones are evil. So is Jen. I just asked her what day it is and she said Monday. :eek: :evil:

:rofl: Good cover up saddooo. :p:

I do say so. Listen to Charl. :cool:

Hah awww. I am one of the best. Most people would agree. :p: :cool:

I haven't heard of it. :rolleyes: :p:
    so does a random text from someone scare you? :evil: hehe its wednesday, cos my computer screen says so

it's the truth i tell you! :cool: no one could vote for me

^o) i listen to my stomach :cool: :p: hehe

lol :p:

might aswell not watch it then!

im going to get sommer to eat now cya everyone :wavey: tc

ReputationRep:
    They're actually nice lol

ReputationRep:
    it'll come to me, dont worry :cool:

oh yeah, and he got stuck in a puddle..... :ninja: but :hmpf:

its character building :ts: hehe but its a cool smiley!!

i went to town today aswell! i went with my mates and we were in debenhams where one of my mate was looking at jewelry and i told her to get that ring out of her pocket cos stealing is bad in a really loud voice :biggrin: all the people around her starting giving her shifty looks :rofl: but i got a punch on my arm for it :hmpf: and i tripped over twice!:eek: was a good day but then i got lost in the library :frown: :ninja:

earings, cool :ninja: :p: hehe i got a lot of food and books
    sabah ^o)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.