The Student Room Group
Reply 820
Hey Pingus. :hello:

English Lit exam soon. :bawling:
Spunky
Nope, exams were over ages ago (advantage of being a university student :biggrin:) - just getting upto speed for next year, results come out in a few days :eek: !

Erm, Family Guy maybe, just got it or Charmed :smile: . Want to watch :p: ?

lucky you, but then again all my exams are over also:p: your revising for next year! :eek: im sure you did well.

oooo, I like Charmed! I would love to watch it:biggrin:
Nutter
OUCH! :eek:

Yeah bit of a blow when I was fiddling around in my user CP
Charl!
Hey Pingus. :hello:

English Lit exam soon. :bawling:

Hey Charlie2Hawtie :hugs: I thought you already did that exam :hmmm: :p:
Reply 824
Jack Twist
Hey Charlie2Hawtie :hugs: I thought you already did that exam :hmmm: :p:

:hugs: I've had three English Lit exams. :frown:

Oooh, sweet ass. Can't you have a hawt ass? :p:
Reply 825
Jack Twist
lucky you, but then again all my exams are over also:p: your revising for next year! :eek: im sure you did well.

oooo, I like Charmed! I would love to watch it:biggrin:

Well its just going over this past year's stuff really and making sure I have a set of notes, as I didn't make any during the year. And hopefully I'll be coming out with a first, at least I think I did well enough to get one :biggrin: . When do you get your results?

Well I've decided to ditch DVDs and watch the 8th series instead which I've downloaded now :biggrin: .
Charl!
:hugs: I've had three English Lit exams. :frown:

Oooh, sweet ass. Can't you have a hawt ass? :p:

three exams :eek: :eek: I assume its the secound exam.

tis changed now- happy?
Reply 827
Jack Twist
three exams :eek: :eek: I assume its the secound exam.

tis changed now- happy?

Very. :love:

One was a resit, this is my penultimate exam though, yeah! :biggrin: Sociology on 28th and then I'm freeee!
Spunky
Well its just going over this past year's stuff really and making sure I have a set of notes, as I didn't make any during the year. And hopefully I'll be coming out with a first, at least I think I did well enough to get one :biggrin: . When do you get your results?

Well I've decided to ditch DVDs and watch the 8th series instead which I've downloaded now :biggrin: .

ah right, how come you didnt make any notes during the year? :hmmm: too many parties:p:

My results, um, sometime during the summer I guess :top:

oooo, Downloading thats cool, I can never do it, takes to long. Is the 8th season the last season (of charmed?)
Charl!
Very. :love:

One was a resit, this is my penultimate exam though, yeah! :biggrin: Sociology on 28th and then I'm freeee!

:biggrin:

resitting thats hawt:cool: big word: penultimate. Im already freeeeeee! :cool:
Whoa I just figured how many rep points I lost :eek:
Reply 831
Jack Twist
:biggrin:

resitting thats hawt:cool: big word: penultimate. Im already freeeeeee! :cool:

:eek: When did you finish!? A2s right? You shooould be out having fun then!
xXLil'-AnGelXx
Whoa I just figured how many rep points I lost :eek:

how many? :p:
Reply 833
Jack Twist
ah right, how come you didnt make any notes during the year? :hmmm: too many parties:p:

My results, um, sometime during the summer I guess :top:

oooo, Downloading thats cool, I can never do it, takes to long. Is the 8th season the last season (of charmed?)

Well, actually yes. And lots of other stuff, was way too busy too and far too complacent :smile: - though its sorted now and will be knuckling down for at least a week over the long Summer :biggrin: . Good luck with yours too, I'm sure you'll have done fine.

Apparently its supposed to be and not supposed to be :p: , they've left it open-ended at the end, but there are some deaths :eek: .
Charl!
:eek: When did you finish!? A2s right? You shooould be out having fun then!

um, ages ago, I think like two weeks ago:cool: nah, it was just a resit:smile: my friends are still doing exams :hmpf: are you trying to get rid of me?
Jack Twist
how many? :p:

Reply 836
Jack Twist
um, ages ago, I think like two weeks ago:cool: nah, it was just a resit:smile: my friends are still doing exams :hmpf: are you trying to get rid of me?

So you haven't had like 10 exams like me then. Pah, you suck. :p: Aww yeah most finish soon, still got til the 28th. Can't wait to go get drunk! :biggrin:

Why would I wanna get rid of you? :love: :p:
Spunky
Well, actually yes. And lots of other stuff, was way too busy too and far too complacent :smile: - though its sorted now and will be knuckling down for at least a week over the long Summer :biggrin: . Good luck with yours too, I'm sure you'll have done fine.

Apparently its supposed to be and not supposed to be :p: , they've left it open-ended at the end, but there are some deaths :eek: .

:rofl:
haha, a whole week? woooo, good luck with that:p:
yeah im sure I did good:biggrin:

I have to admit, I did read the spoilers :ninja: so I kinda of know what happens-have you seen those epsoides with that really good looking guy, who was a deamon and boyfriend to one of the sisters, he was hawt :cool:
Charl!
So you haven't had like 10 exams like me then. Pah, you suck. :p: Aww yeah most finish soon, still got til the 28th. Can't wait to go get drunk! :biggrin:

Why would I wanna get rid of you? :love: :p:

I had 2 exams :party: how old are you Charl? getting drunk, naughty charl! :angel: :security:

good question, what is your motive to get rid of me? :p: what time is your exam?
Reply 839
Jack Twist
I had 2 exams :party: how old are you Charl? getting drunk, naughty charl! :angel: :security:

good question, what is your motive to get rid of me? :p: what time is your exam?

I'm 18! :p: God, I'm such a lightweight though, it's so bad. There's a London meet soon, I don't think I should drink. :redface:

Its at half one. Tuh, I haven't even got ready yet lol. Just sittin here tryna read my poetry. :hmpf:

Last chat with you: 37 days ago on MSN! :frown:

Latest