Turn on thread page Beta

Hey Pingus. :hello:

English Lit exam soon. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spunky)
    Nope, exams were over ages ago (advantage of being a university student ) - just getting upto speed for next year, results come out in a few days :eek: !

Erm, Family Guy maybe, just got it or Charmed . Want to watch :p: ?
    lucky you, but then again all my exams are over also:p: your revising for next year! :eek: im sure you did well.

oooo, I like Charmed! I would love to watch it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nutter)
    OUCH! :eek:

Yeah bit of a blow when I was fiddling around in my user CP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Hey Pingus. :hello:

English Lit exam soon. :bawling:
    Hey Charlie2Hawtie :hugs: I thought you already did that exam :hmmm: :p:

(Original post by Jack Twist)
    Hey Charlie2Hawtie :hugs: I thought you already did that exam :hmmm: :p:
    :hugs: I've had three English Lit exams.

Oooh, sweet ass. Can't you have a hawt ass? :p:

ReputationRep:
    lucky you, but then again all my exams are over also:p: your revising for next year! :eek: im sure you did well.

oooo, I like Charmed! I would love to watch it
    Well its just going over this past year's stuff really and making sure I have a set of notes, as I didn't make any during the year. And hopefully I'll be coming out with a first, at least I think I did well enough to get one . When do you get your results?

Well I've decided to ditch DVDs and watch the 8th series instead which I've downloaded now .

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: I've had three English Lit exams.

Oooh, sweet ass. Can't you have a hawt ass? :p:
    three exams :eek: :eek: I assume its the secound exam.

tis changed now- happy?

three exams :eek: :eek: I assume its the secound exam.

tis changed now- happy?
    Very. :love:

One was a resit, this is my penultimate exam though, yeah! Sociology on 28th and then I'm freeee!

ReputationRep:
    Well its just going over this past year's stuff really and making sure I have a set of notes, as I didn't make any during the year. And hopefully I'll be coming out with a first, at least I think I did well enough to get one . When do you get your results?

Well I've decided to ditch DVDs and watch the 8th series instead which I've downloaded now .
    ah right, how come you didnt make any notes during the year? :hmmm: too many parties:p:

My results, um, sometime during the summer I guess :top:

oooo, Downloading thats cool, I can never do it, takes to long. Is the 8th season the last season (of charmed?)

ReputationRep:
    Very. :love:

One was a resit, this is my penultimate exam though, yeah! Sociology on 28th and then I'm freeee!

resitting thats hawt:cool: big word: penultimate. Im already freeeeeee! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Whoa I just figured how many rep points I lost :eek:

resitting thats hawt:cool: big word: penultimate. Im already freeeeeee! :cool:
    :eek: When did you finish!? A2s right? You shooould be out having fun then!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    Whoa I just figured how many rep points I lost :eek:
    how many? :p:

ReputationRep:
    ah right, how come you didnt make any notes during the year? :hmmm: too many parties:p:

My results, um, sometime during the summer I guess :top:

oooo, Downloading thats cool, I can never do it, takes to long. Is the 8th season the last season (of charmed?)
    Well, actually yes. And lots of other stuff, was way too busy too and far too complacent - though its sorted now and will be knuckling down for at least a week over the long Summer . Good luck with yours too, I'm sure you'll have done fine.

Apparently its supposed to be and not supposed to be :p: , they've left it open-ended at the end, but there are some deaths :eek: .

ReputationRep:
    :eek: When did you finish!? A2s right? You shooould be out having fun then!

um, ages ago, I think like two weeks ago:cool: nah, it was just a resit my friends are still doing exams :hmpf: are you trying to get rid of me?

ReputationRep:
    how many? :p:

um, ages ago, I think like two weeks ago:cool: nah, it was just a resit my friends are still doing exams :hmpf: are you trying to get rid of me?
    So you haven't had like 10 exams like me then. Pah, you suck. :p: Aww yeah most finish soon, still got til the 28th. Can't wait to go get drunk!

Why would I wanna get rid of you? :love: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well, actually yes. And lots of other stuff, was way too busy too and far too complacent - though its sorted now and will be knuckling down for at least a week over the long Summer . Good luck with yours too, I'm sure you'll have done fine.

Apparently its supposed to be and not supposed to be :p: , they've left it open-ended at the end, but there are some deaths :eek: .
    :rofl:
    haha, a whole week? woooo, good luck with that:p:
    yeah im sure I did good

I have to admit, I did read the spoilers :ninja: so I kinda of know what happens-have you seen those epsoides with that really good looking guy, who was a deamon and boyfriend to one of the sisters, he was hawt :cool:

ReputationRep:
    So you haven't had like 10 exams like me then. Pah, you suck. :p: Aww yeah most finish soon, still got til the 28th. Can't wait to go get drunk!

Why would I wanna get rid of you? :love: :p:
    I had 2 exams :party: how old are you Charl? getting drunk, naughty charl! :angel: :security:

good question, what is your motive to get rid of me? :p: what time is your exam?

I had 2 exams :party: how old are you Charl? getting drunk, naughty charl! :angel: :security:

good question, what is your motive to get rid of me? :p: what time is your exam?
    I'm 18! :p: God, I'm such a lightweight though, it's so bad. There's a London meet soon, I don't think I should drink.

Its at half one. Tuh, I haven't even got ready yet lol. Just sittin here tryna read my poetry. :hmpf:

Last chat with you: 37 days ago on MSN!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.