Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Lol, hi! No one else seems to be, which is strange. I thought this place was buzzing :p:. My friend - Steph, on here - said it was a comical place.

What's up, Neo~?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    *poke* i am for a while :p:

EDIT: People please excuse me calling you random names - my brains in a whirl >.<
    Calling me random names? Lol, happens all the time :p:.

How's it going, tonight?

ReputationRep:
    hello hira

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Calling me random names? Lol, happens all the time :p:.

How's it going, tonight?
    goes for anyone really :p: its all good was in a concert earlier

ReputationRep:
    Lol, hi! No one else seems to be, which is strange. I thought this place was buzzing :p:. My friend - Steph, on here - said it was a comical place.

What's up, Neo~?
    Really? It's quiet in here? :eek:

Oh steph recommended you this place? Cool How's she doing? Haven't talked to her since quite a while now...

I'm good thanks. You?

ReputationRep:
    hello hira
    Hi there Trish. How be you?

ReputationRep:
    goes for anyone really :p: its all good was in a concert earlier
    Cool. How was it?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh concert. What sort of concert? Who was playing?

ReputationRep:
    hello hira
    :hahaha:
    I have more posts than you

ReputationRep:
    A music concert :p: I was playing, was 2 local wind bands the DDWB (mine) and WWJW played a few of our own pieces and 2 joint pieces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    you spam :p: plus Ive been at home for less than 5 hours today >.< since I woke up >.< at 7 >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    Bah that's coz I haven't been on here at all the past few months! Or days whatever

ReputationRep:
    A music concert :p: I was playing, was 2 local wind bands the DDWB (mine) and WWJW played a few of our own pieces and 2 joint pieces
    Hey cool so you were a star tonight huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Really? It's quiet in here? :eek:

Oh steph recommended you this place? Cool How's she doing? Haven't talked to her since quite a while now...

I'm good thanks. You?
    Yeah, it's ridiculously quiet in here at night. During the day it's so fast I couldn't keep up last time lol.

Steph mentioned it, she told me at school that it's what used to make her enjoy TSR so much. But, I only randomly clicked on it the other night, when I couldn't sleep. Now it pops up on my subscribed threads, so I post every so often .

I'm good, thanks, wondering why I'm not tired after the day I've just had :confused:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Hey cool so you were a star tonight huh?
    not major star :p: Im only 2nd flute :p: star of tha family though :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that must've been awesome. What instrument do you play?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, it's ridiculously quiet in here at night. During the day it's so fast I couldn't keep up last time lol.

Steph mentioned it, she told me at school that it's what used to make her enjoy TSR so much. But, I only randomly clicked on it the other night, when I couldn't sleep. Now it pops up on my subscribed threads, so I post every so often .

I'm good, thanks, wondering why I'm not tired after the day I've just had :confused:.
    Hmm it's probaly one of those odd nights then :s:

Really? I see. Where is she these days? Hehe the same things happened when I first came here. It came on my list of subscribed threads out of the blue- infact at that time I didn't even have a clue about 'subscribed' threads

ReputationRep:
    Wow, that must've been awesome. What instrument do you play?
    Let me guess- a banjo?

ReputationRep:
    Alright I'm off everybody. Goodnight. :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Hmm it's probaly one of those odd nights then :s:

Really? I see. Where is she these days? Hehe the same things happened when I first came here. It came on my list of subscribed threads out of the blue- infact at that time I didn't even have a clue about 'subscribed' threads
    Steph's had some bad internet connectivity lately... so she's been unable to come online a lot. I'm here in her place :p:. I hope you're thankful .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.