The Student Room Group
Demon_AS
Crikey guys... this place moves so quickly! Mind you, I was watching House for an hour, and on MSN, so I should keep up. Who's staying up tonight, to keep me company? :p:

I love you.
Jack Twist
I have been all good.

hows about you? :biggrin:

im gooddd, just finished eating Rice Krispies :biggrin: lol
Well I've clicked the "Join the soc" button, soon I shall be member, praying that my application goes through :p: It's like waiting to hear from a college hehe
SketchyCanvas
im gooddd, just finished eating Rice Krispies :biggrin: lol

:coma: rice krispies :coma:

I miss Simon.
Cataclysm
Well I've clicked the "Join the soc" button, soon I shall be member, praying that my application goes through :p: It's like waiting to hear from a college hehe

I love you.
Jack Twist
I love you.

Why do you keep saying that? :confused:
Demon_AS

why dont I keep saying it?
Demon_AS

Aww, and I felt special there for a minute :p:
Cataclysm
Aww, and I spelt special there for a minute :p:

mwah...I love you more.
Jack Twist
:coma: rice krispies :coma:

I miss Simon.

*passes a bowl of rice krispies* :biggrin:

;console;
Sketchyyyy :hello:
SketchyCanvas
*passes a bowl of rice krispies* :biggrin:

;console;

why thank you :girl: *takes bowl of rice krispies* innit my bruv.

do you miss Simon? :p:
Cataclysm
Aww, and I spelt special there for a minute :p:

Huh? :confused: You spelt special?

You guys are very confusing... must be the hour. Is Jack gay? Or just very happy? (One might say that they're both the same thing, but I mean gay as in homosexual). :p:
brb all :ciao:
Just realised I wrote spelt instead of felt...damn multitasking.
Demon_AS

You guys are very confusing... must be the hour. Is Jack gay? Or just very happy? (One might say that they're both the same thing, but I mean gay as in homosexual). :p:

can I not be both? :p:

or wait, should I not spread the love around? or cant I just be a crazy fool, who needs sleep but cannot go to bed yet? :p:
Demon_AS

I just realised that and the Jack thing now scares me now, from the avatar I assumed female :p:
hahahahaha

:evil: scored.
Ah right! So it was sarcasm. Well, that makes more sense, then. Still doesn't explain why Jack Twist keeps saying he loves me... I gather it's some kind of idiosyncratic quirk of his?
Demon_AS
Ah right! So it was sarcasm. Well, that makes more sense, then. Still doesn't explain why Jack Twist keeps saying he loves me... I gather it's some kind of idiosyncratic quirk of his?

It was a joke....

Latest