Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    the press slewed my last performance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    evening mr! hope you're okay
    yep, im great thanks tis the weekend tomorow :cool: :p: how're you?

oh i made a duh mistake today!! i needed tickets for 7pm and when i went to get them, the woman asked me do you want afternoon or evening ones. i said afternoon assuming that it'd be for 7pm after i'd bought them and looked at the tickets i realised that i'd said the wrong thing! :eek: thankfully she let me change them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    no, no, no. not sexy. i don't want you creating some false image only to be let down :p: but hey! :hugs:
    too late for that and dont think i'll be let down... to get that much rep per post you must be either really smart or really hot, or ( i like to think) both

:cool: i was gonna say something else but I forgot... damn

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    howdy everyone

ReputationRep:
    Hey gameplayer! How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Ironically, Phoenix, my initials are ASS . But it's Demon_AS, or just Demon haha.

I've been in here for the last couple of nights or so, just looking around. How's things with you?
    haha i knew it was demon ass !!! You look around mister, and that your post count may increase dramatically (i like to call it the penguin soc effect)

im ok... still a bit confused but i'll get over this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    yep, im great thanks tis the weekend tomorow :cool: :p: how're you?

oh i made a duh mistake today!! i needed tickets for 7pm and when i went to get them, the woman asked me do you want afternoon or evening ones. i said afternoon assuming that it'd be for 7pm after i'd bought them and looked at the tickets i realised that i'd said the wrong thing! :eek: thankfully she let me change them
    i'm good too thanks! it's soooo hot tonight though. maybe i'm just going weird :p: aww, every day is like the weekend at the mo, i'm seriously losing track of days now there's no more school! mental :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gameplayer_no1)
    howdy everyone
    heey i talked to you on msn didnt I :cool: ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pho∑nix)
    yepp, i've been away :s: havent seen u in ageees (well is more appropriate but what the hell, you're here now so lets be happy )
    Im ok... kinda confused atm but i'll figure it out :cool:
    i know, tis been a while! cool avatar but i hate the **** :p: hehe

why ? we can be happy at the same time hehe

how were your results?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Hey gameplayer! How's it going?
    Hi Demon AS :hello:
    how are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pho?nix)
    too late for that and dont think i'll be let down... to get that much rep per post you must be either really smart or really hot, or ( i like to think) both

:cool: i was gonna say something else but I forgot... damn

haha i'm sure lots of people would disagree with you :p:

ReputationRep:
    howdy everyone
    hey!

ReputationRep:
    hey Dr Foster :wavey: some guys just had a fight outside my house :flute: they erm may need some medical attention

hows it going? :p:

ReputationRep:
    heey i talked to you on msn didnt I :cool: ?
    lol yeah well i think it was you
    How are you?

ReputationRep:
    haha i knew it was demon ass !!! You look around mister, and that your post count may increase dramatically (i like to call it the penguin soc effect)

im ok... still a bit confused but i'll get over this
    Lol, my post count has increased dramatically since I re-discovered TSR a couple of months ago. It was around 100, at the time lol.

Demon Ass... well, I guess I don't mind all that much. Sounds complimentary :p:. Still confused over what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    i'm good too thanks! it's soooo hot tonight though. maybe i'm just going weird :p: aww, every day is like the weekend at the mo, i'm seriously losing track of days now there's no more school! mental :eek:
    its not that here now! it was bliimin boiling during the day though! lol, i've had a busy week so i'm not hit my holiday groove yet what time do you tend to wake up in mornings?

ReputationRep:
    hey Dr Foster :wavey: some guys just had a fight outside my house :flute: they erm may need some medical attention

hows it going? :p:
    lol :rolleyes: not that type of docter :p: well i dont think i am :hmmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    hey!
    Hey how are you?

ReputationRep:
    lol :rolleyes: not that type of docter :p: well i dont think i am :hmmmm: :p:
    oh yeah i forgot, you're the other type of doctor :cool: :p:

(didnt you want to do medicine?)

ReputationRep:
    its not that here now! it was bliimin boiling during the day though! lol, i've had a busy week so i'm not hit my holiday groove yet what time do you tend to wake up in mornings?

i had a really fun relaxing day today just gymming, and sunbathing and swimming in the outdoor poool :p: this is the lifeee! i usually wake about 8am then sleep til about 10am ish again :p: sometimes later tutut!

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.